Post YOUR Coupe here
By B00ster
quietman3212 wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:
B00ster wrote:I got a little new update
7 day's ago wy bóught a new car to use next to the Civic.
In the last 7 days, we made some reel changes.
Lowered, rims etc etc, bud pics say more than words.

Nice, I'm quite interested to see what these are like as I think they look cool plus Honda say they are a sports hybrid and built for handling

I read, maybe on Top Gear's site, that they don't handle as well, or go as fast, as the new GTIs. I guess they attempt to please too many different people at once. But, believe me, I wish they were superior. I like the look.

He handling is good, no probs with it. the engine is to lame a bit more horsepower wouldt be nice. I'm overthinking of swapping it to a K20 maybe next year.
By Ecc0
B00ster wrote:
quietman3212 wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:
B00ster wrote:I got a little new update
7 day's ago wy bóught a new car to use next to the Civic.
In the last 7 days, we made some reel changes.
Lowered, rims etc etc, bud pics say more than words.

Nice, I'm quite interested to see what these are like as I think they look cool plus Honda say they are a sports hybrid and built for handling

I read, maybe on Top Gear's site, that they don't handle as well, or go as fast, as the new GTIs. I guess they attempt to please too many different people at once. But, believe me, I wish they were superior. I like the look.

Yeah get rid of that silly space engine thing and go for Special K

He handling is good, no probs with it. the engine is to lame a bit more horsepower wouldt be nice. I'm overthinking of swapping it to a K20 maybe next year.
:thumb:
By dbrooks
#244775 that would be sickkkkkkkkkk!
By B00ster
#264829 This week i had again a "little" update. I changed my cluster and put in a S2K cluster. It's looking real good.

The only thing i have to do is the ECT converter.
By B00ster
#358060 I don't know if i have air enough to blast the dust off of my topic.
In the last time there has some changes on my civic.
It went wider at the front and the rear, had a new paintjob a wile back, and at he moment i have to renew my engine. There is a little crack in the top of a piston where trough it causes high pressure inside the engine and i had a few oil leaks.
Now the engine is out i also tought, why not repaint the enginebay. So i did and going trough the cleanup i decided to replace some wires under the fenders.
But pics say more..

The frontfender went about 1 inch wider

The rear went about 1,5 inch wider, also the rear is a littlebit modified to fit with the rest.

Image Image

Oh yeah, i painted my rims red :twisted: and changed the frontwheels to the same size as the rear wheels 16-et15-j9

Now the most recent work on the civic

Now the cables are out of sight

And the sanding has begon :)

one part already in the primer
The hands of my son are smaller than mine so he had to do the shittyplaces :)
Ready voor paint.

I made the choice to match it with my rims.
You're lovin' it or hate it. :pfff:

Now i'm just thinking of painting the new engine in gray, butt i still have some time left. the new engine has to be cleaned. than i always can decide what to do.
By B00ster
#358070 Not for a living, just for hobby.
By Gustavo
#358078 I kind of like the color but the body kit and the tail lights have to go. Good job on the engine bay, the green and red reminds me of a watermelon.
By B00ster
#358082 I think you are te funniest at home. It is unpossible to remove the bodykit. It is te essention of the car, why drive a car that looks the same as otherones. And a watermelon... i tather think like a john deere tracktor. :)
By Gustavo
B00ster wrote:I think you are te funniest at home. It is unpossible to remove the bodykit. It is te essention of the car, why drive a car that looks the same as otherones. And a watermelon... i tather think like a john deere tracktor. :)

I think it'll be hard to look like your car considering it's a different green from most green Honda's. I think you took my comment to heart, I was in no way insulting your ride.
By B00ster
#358088 I did not see it as an insult. Just tought its funny. Someone likes the car but not the bodykit. :)
By Gustavo
#358120 On the other hand I'm jealous of the zf1. I've always wanted one since they came out.
By B00ster
#6909116 Damn!!!!! So many years ago i left here my last post...
I schould be a shamed :oops:
There is a lot whatbis changed on the civic.
Its gone a little bit wider, little changes in the body, colorchange, wheelchange and hp change...

This is how the civic is right now. Last dyno session gave it 492 Hp and 565Nm

My insta is b00sters_civic_widebody
By teal_dx
#6909135 I love it! This reminds me of how cars were done in the late 90's before EVERYBODY jumped on the JDM bandwagon.
Your body work looks top notch :thumb: