Post YOUR Coupe here
By iSpeed
#361362 cleaned up the interior wiring, fixed my g101 ground, just need to take up a few wires and hide them better. also found a few bad connections and plugs and replaced them using the extra harness that i had in the garage.

coolant temp sensor plug wires ripped off, so i ended up replacing it and made it cleaner

first time using heat shrink honestly, i always had other people do it for me cause i was afraid of messing up

MESS

SORTA MESS

CLEANED UP BUT STILL MESSY...MESS LOL

Working on the Passenger Headlight harness

Driver Harness almost done

Cleaned up more on the wiring harness for the interior, now its ready for dash

installing door panels...

car starts up fine now, just need to calibrate the TPS sensor, wait for carpet and tires to come in, install dash and temporary seats, and then start work on the outside of the car and get headlights and switches to work. guestimating 3-4weeks and the car will be ready for the road to get a new tune, alignment, and registration :)
By iSpeed
#361368 First up video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5zLVN2Vdw

car runs, had to adjust the screw and TPS and throttle cable but managed to get it at idle right under 1000, soon as i get the rest of the car installed, its time for tuning!
By suspendedHatch
#361374 You can take off the post mount without taking off the lower cover and crank pulley. I've had to do it twice, and once just recently. I used an offset 14mm wrench and a small pry bar to hold back the lower cover.

Glad you got it started up! I just finished my EK GSR swap so I know the feeling.
By iSpeed
#361376 Lol I just cut a hole around it to make it faster for me to swap it out. I might get the billet post mount soon anyways

But thanks! I can't wait to drive it, I just finished with the alarm and tightening up some bolts. Tomorrow is hopefully my last day for the wire tuck