Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By cjw_89
#332436 I want to know what you guys are running with your fog setups? I previously had my fogs in then went with boost and now piping is in the way :( . I have a lead on an evo4 fm if with inlet and out let pointing down. I think I can work with it,but I need your input guys/girls.
By HeikDiesel
#332447 Dual backdoor or route the piping above it
By Civic_HatchSI
#332525 Your best bet is to buy just the piping you need and cut/weld it to where you want the piping to be ran. I bought my piping from cx racing on ebay, very high quality piping for the price, can't complain.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CXRacing-2-5-Tur ... 24&vxp=mtr

I am running fog lights, it clears no problem

By cjw_89
#332670 What fmic are you running
By Civic_HatchSI
cjw_89 wrote:What fmic are you running

go-autoworks

http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/golain.html
By Civic_HatchSI
#339851 ^^^ Doesn't your piping rub on your torque mount? I use to have mine running that way but it rubbed so bad it destroyed my piping on the passenger side. :thumbdown:
By ihavesol93
#339892 no, the frame is cut out in a circle where the piping goes back into the bay. at first i had an issue with the coupler rubbing on the bumper and then i dremeled out the bumper to clear the coupler.
By Civic_HatchSI
ihavesol93 wrote:im also not running the torque mounts, car didn't have them when i got it.

Oh ok, I run them on mine.
By cjw_89
#342954 I'm looking to keep my grill ihavesol93. Anyone else care to share pic and specs?
By jefferydclark
cjw_89 wrote:I'm looking to keep my grill ihavesol93. Anyone else care to share pic and specs?

you'll likely have to trim the grill even if you keep it. a drimmel tool will be your friend.
By cjw_89
#343144 I don't mint the trim long as full grills intact.
By fijiblu
#343342 Image Fogs are nice but not for me! :D
By gt35civic
#348882 what size coolers are you guys running? i was going to get a 600x300x76 for mine, looks like it will fit pretty easy