Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By sneepereg
#158615 truly amazing best DIY ive ever seen, perfect example of how to do it the right way :bowdown: you are a honda god
By OleFolk
#191274 By the way that boost gauge setup is sick and so is 92.3
By JordanXXX
#206108 this is sick haha
By Mcswens
#220636 id like to throw in that teflon tape is a must with the oil lines, i tried other anerobic sealers and they just blow out. also a good idea is to weld all your intercooler piping together less chance of blowing hose connectors! I can definitely say that this is one of my personal favorites. :thumb: :thumb:
By nate2991
#221407 This thread is so amazing that it made me cry.
By ghskid06
#222771 new to turbos, but i will be building and turboing my z6 in the spring.

Very helpful diy. Is a strait return line better then a catch can?
By BLaCkSiLo
Mcswens wrote:does anyone have any info on the vitara build?

well i have a vitara built z6, i can try and answer some of your questions... or i could point you in the right direction!

let me know what you got... :thumb:
By Botancuhz
#238023 I had a quick question i was thinking about boosting my d16z sohc in my eg, and i was curious how much it ran you to do boost yours all together. also do you think its worth it? Please get back to me if you can.
Thanks for your time!
-Jarrett
and heres a pic of my eg

By teal_dx
#238074 It depends if you shop around for the parts and find good deals. I don't know off the top of my head how much I spent total with all of the misc things like fittings... etc

To be safe, have some extra $ set aside because there's always going to be something you didn't plan on buying/fixing that needs to be done.
By d-mon
Mcswens wrote:i was wantin too build a lower compression turbo motor. i was wonderin where to order those pistons

fj distributors is your one-stop shop for vitara builds
http://fjdistributors.com/product_info. ... cts_id=285
also an excellent vendor
By Mcswens
d-mon wrote:
Mcswens wrote:i was wantin too build a lower compression turbo motor. i was wonderin where to order those pistons

fj distributors is your one-stop shop for vitara builds
http://fjdistributors.com/product_info. ... cts_id=285
also an excellent vendor

thanks bro :thumb:
By orangeEG
#249615 ive heard that spraying hairspary in the cupling before installing them on the piping will help stop blowouts on your piping

thought i'd add that tip