Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TrailerTrash
#207125 very nice. I love the bay and the 1.6 cam cover :thumb:
By hatchz6
#238134 Update! i got the boost bug shooting for 300 to 350 whp this year i almost have all my parts will post some pics asap!
By jhendry
#241158 Ur bay burns my retinas , But, WAY To kick some RUST's ASS!!! thats quite the turnaround!!!!!
By hatchz6
#241544 built d16z6 i bought it off of york62 as he sold his setup

-75.5mm vitaras
-Tuner toys H-beam rods
-polished crank
-golded eagle block guard
-cometic HG
-ARP head studs
-valve job
-AEM Cam gear.
-all new gaskets, seals, and oil pump
block is in his car

Some parts i have picked up
- aem wideband
RC 750 injectors
-38mm Tial wastegate
also have a new clutch kit and 8 pound flywheel
waiting for 3 bar map 255lph fuel pump
to come in the mail. more things to order next week
By Rylan
#243578 Keep it coming Travis gotta have this done for spring!

If you ever need a hand or anything buddy just let me know!
By Punksz6
#243606 Nice!! :thumb:
By bserius
#253625 lookin good man
By hatchz6
#254215 Update! I got my new coilovers put in. also new fuel pump and wideband installed. Car was working great untill it started pushing coolent out the rad cap and overheating in boost lol Head lift i think .. So i pulled the motor last weekend and started to put the new motor together. still waiting for motor mount inserts and my new turbo to come in the mail. tonight i made my own catch can out of 1/16 plate and bought a filter for the top. best 20$ spent:D. I Hope to have some numbers to show by next month...
heres some pics!
New Motor
Catch can
By hatchz6
#314988 well i should bring this thread back from the dead seeing how i have had the car running all summer. last year was not a good year for for my hatch beacuse the crank bearings went in the z6 after i had the car tuned. i made 176 whp and 176 wtq @ 12 psi i was going for higher numbers but i cheaped out on a clutch so i paid for it in the long run. so i took the motor back out to be rebuilt. after geting it back from the engine rebuilders. the motor ended up doing the same thing burning out the crank bearings. oil pump was new. so i took it back out and told them to fix it. come to find out they had the worng size main bearings...... :x i almost gave up on this build a couple times now but i got a new clutch and headed to the track this year and now im hooked again :thumb: i will post some pics