Post YOUR Hatchback here
By hatchz6
#118733 I just got my first eg . Its a 93 si hatch .:woot:
the day i got it home.
[IMG]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww28/hatchz6/hunter002.jpg
my 14" rtx rims i will soon be tuckin
One sparco in the car as of now and the other soon to be :wink:
And how it is right now . i have my shunk2 coils ready to go just have to find the time. Image

Image let me know what you guys think!
Last edited by hatchz6 on Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 am, edited 12 times in total.
By hatchz6
#118776 Thanks just waiting on a lip right now. just dont know what to get for one.
By Vti93T
#118789 looks good..what lip are you thinking of getting or do you not know what to get yet?
By Chance
#118796 sir/ex lip = :thumb:

BYS lip = :thumb:

ALL other lips = :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By Vti93T
#118803 x2 except I like the spoon lip too..all other lips are :thumbdown:
By hatchz6
#118842 ya i dont know much about the lips cause i was always driving a ef . But i think i am going to put a stock si lip on for now. plus the roads are shitty around N.B so i dont want something that is to much money... But open to ideas for lips some pics would be nice!
By hatchz6
#121810 Just thought i would post my updates i put both of my sparcos in lowered it. I tried lowering it the whole way but i was draging be4 i got out of my drive way lol. and one of my friends gave me his si lip. but i dont know what lip i am looking for. something clean and that will kinda match up with ek side skirts .
By sils
hatchz6 wrote:I just got my first eg . Its a 93 si hatch .:woot:
the day i got it home.
let me know what you guys think!

goodluck to your hatch!

what's your plans on your engine?
maybe I can do the same :D
By hatchz6
#122483 I have a d16a6 out of my old 1990 si and i am thinking on boosting that block because i heard that the a6 is one of the strongest d blocks. i will build it for boost then take my z6 out of the car when i am done driving it for the year . put the vtec head on the a6 block and just start my first turbo set up with cast mani and find a decent turbo /parts along the way. But my friend just rolled his teg today and it has low kms so i might buy it be4 the scrap yard gets the b18 . but either way i will build my first turbo set up let me know what you guys think? :)
By hatchz6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:very nice :thumb:

Thanks Holly :) you wouldent have any amber coners laying around that you would sell would ya? And is your hatch done yet?
By hatchz6
ghostfire wrote:Nice color :lol: 8)

needs painted i buffed it for 2 days to bring the stock red back but i will be painting it next spring