Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dippin_EG
#160188 cant wait for this to be done. When i saw the pic of your first attempt, i almost threw up, but its growing on me now that you have re-done it alot better. good work. :thumb:

and is it cleared or just spray paint?
By hatchz6
Dippin_EG wrote:cant wait for this to be done. When i saw the pic of your first attempt, i almost threw up, but its growing on me now that you have re-done it alot better. good work. :thumb:

and is it cleared or just spray paint?

Thanks guys :thumb: and it has been cleard twice and yes it is all spray paint. New mani came in today she coming along i just cant wait till spring to have it runing good with a tune :)
By hatchz6
#160305 I test fitt the mani turbo and waste gate tonight!
By GoRide
#160310 wow nice man! cant wait to see this thing around!
By Carfanatic
#160376 looks good, should have done red/white/blue...(Dutch flag.. hehehe) 8)
By hatchz6
#160502 Thanks for the nice comments guys i still have alot of work ahead of me. The wiring is almost finished . started welding up the down pipe tonight my instructor in welding school is teaching me to weld with tig so i can weld up all my charge piping and down pipe/dump tube :thumb: It might be running by Spring lol
By egsedanguy
#160638 thats ok. not a fan of the rainbow colors like that but defenetly diff. cant wait to see it all together.....now when you show it just stuff the empty spaces with big chunks off cotton and pour on a bad of skittles. taste the rainbow :thumb:
By hatchz6
#160888 I got a start on my down pipe at school today first time running a tig welder :)
By hatchz6
#169104 well i take back what i said about the zc being a good motor .it has 20 psi compression on #1 cly. so i got my car home from my buddys house and droped the motor out . I cleaned up the old z6 block and touched up my engine baylol. droped the motor in today and hoping it will start because i have had some wiring issues with the car not geting any power to main relay and no spark with a constant Check engine light. should have it running soon if all goes well. heres some pics let me know what u guys think.
BEFORE!
AFTER
Image :) :)
By Classiccarsrule85
#169108 looks good yea the zc is a decent motor but if it goes it goes...what are your plans for it??...

also i want your valve cover!! and also are you going to turbo the z6?
By hatchz6
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:looks good yea the zc is a decent motor but if it goes it goes...what are your plans for it??...

also i want your valve cover!! and also are you going to turbo the z6?

the z6 will go turbo in the summer i have been working at the charge piping at school almost done welding up my down pipe i could have it done for spring but im short on cash . i need to save for dyno time. Plus a wire tuck and going turbo is alot of work all at one time i have been running around trying to get stuff done and the car was pissing me off for a while lol so ill just run it NA for a mouth or so untill i have the cash to finish it.
By hatchz6
#175351 update! car is running mint once again but this time with a wire tuck lol. made my own 2 inch top hats and made some hood spacers . got everything wired up and drove it to my welding school to start putting in all new metal .getting the hatch ready for paint real soon. i also bought a full head gasket kit for when i do my timing belt and apr head studs i will put all new seals/gaskets in the head. heres some pics
By hatchz6
#185719 i haven't undated in a while here's some pics of the rust work i did at school also tig welded some charge piping together andwelded my bov flange on. i brought it home from school started todo some body work. and will be taking it to the paint shop next friday pumped!

I cant wait to have it back on the road with a new body job :thumb: