Post YOUR Hatchback here
By hatchz6
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:sweet its looking awesome im hopeing to start working on my hatch soon once the winter cars going hopefully.....but yea why not cut out that imprint right below the clutch line. kinda looks like a a/c hole but i know its not. cant wait for the next update.

I was thinking of cutting that out as well but i wana hide the wires and im pretty sure they will be seen there but i still might anyways lol thanks for the idea tho. and thanks for the encouragement man cause its pretty scary looking at all those wires every where lol :twisted:
By hatchz6
LaMbErT* wrote:man props on the wire tucking everytime i read up on it it seems a nightmare!

Have to say the rocker covers different lol !

And fuck honda rust, thats pretty bad aswell :(

Good luck will be looking to c it finished :thumb:

Haha every time i read up on a tuck its the same thing A nightmare but i thought i would go ahead and giver a shot ! Mind u i will never do this a again lol its either buy a new car or fix my hatch the way i want it :)
By hatchz6
#156660 Well i have been working away for a few days now on the hatch got most of the bay painted and started to extend some wires. i got have of the bay painted but i just dont know if i like it lol so i might have to paint it all over again.
What do u guys think so far lol ?
By chrono404
#156665 A Rainbow Engine bay. :lol: :lol:

I will admit its the first rainbow bay I have scene.
I am not sure what to think of it.
By Chance
#156666 Its not a "bad" idea... just Bad execution IMO. Re-do it.
By hatchz6
Chance wrote:Its not a "bad" idea... just Bad execution IMO. Re-do it.

How would u go about redoing it? :?
By hatchz6
#156869 Any input would be great i know what i think of it just wondering if anyone has ideas? Also note its not suppose to be perfect it should look messy
By hatchz6
#157855 well finished painting today the bay is all done from what i wanted it to look like. i picked up a turbo kit the other day for 500 cash :D just need to get a mani/injectors .weld up a down pipe and some charge piping i should be boosted by spring. i am looking to get 175 whp on stock internals. will post pics tonight!
By chrono404
#157873 Can We get pics of the Finished Engine Bay?
"Grats on your new turbo. :thumb:
By hatchz6
#157876 here ya go!
Stage 2 center force dual friction
By hatchz6
#157886 what do u guys think ?
By Greasedmonkey
#157892 should have masked off the brake lines and shit. Deffinitely different.
By hatchz6
#158960 update- I worked on the hatch yesterday for a few hours getting stuff ready to drop in. I still have to find out where to get my gas line and in line filter should have that done buy the end of the week.
By hatchz6
#159193 well i dropped the motor in tonight cut a hole in the fire wall to feed the wires threw so i can start to rewire the inside. :)