i live in baja california, mexico

something about me

ilove to skate

my car 92 civic cx

all stock and dirty

did some cleaning

my old project sold

R.I.P

Last edited by leeb18c on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 26 times in total.
By leeb18c
#115409 thankz man! still needs alot of work
By suprame
#115411 power doors, best mod on a civic. great looking civic. i say black out those steelies. and slam it. what engine is that a d15b8?
By leeb18c
#115413 yes it need to get lower im waiting on my coilover and i will put my old buddyclubs as soon as they get powercoated
By suprame
#115500 yeah i think everone would appreciate a DIY on that. and i know how ye feel, ive been waiting on my coilovers for 5 months.
By leeb18c
#115531 if u have any questions i will be happy to answer them..these are the tools im using
1. step remove, plastic cover,,only 3screws.
2.step,remove two size 10bolts, and remove the metal piece.
step.3 find the wires ur going to be using. make sure u do some research on wire color of ur car. this is my list....#1.constant=white(+)..#2.starter=black/white(+)..#3.ignition=black/yellow(+)..#4.parking ligths=red/black(+)..#5.trunk=green(-)..#6.doors pins=green/red(-)..#7.horn=blue/red(-)..#8.domeligth=green/red(-).
4. after i got the location of all the wires i was going to be using..i install the LED, make sure u drill a hole for ur led in a place or part that u can
easily replace.
im installing the siren since i dont like to drill hole on my car i use an xcinting hole.
also install a hood pin, the more protection the better.
5.i started to assmble al the plugs into the alarm, like the led,valet,ect.
i use some tape so thiefs dont see any color wires or the alarm.
6. find a good place for the alarm,
7. once u have the list of ur wirring and location start connecting ur wires..
here u will find all ur 12v,constant,ignition,starter,also the horn,parking light
this is a demostration of how i connected all my wires. u can do it any way u feel its safe.. i use tape because i will be removing this alarm later in the future.. this white plug with the blue/green wire is the horn.
8. after u connect all ur wires and make sure everything works u can use more tape so there is no evidence of ur alarm,,
9. my alarm came with an antena for better range, make sure u install the antena one inch away from any metal.
10. on ur left side,(kickpanel) u will find the wires for ur doors,domeligth,and trunk.. also this is were im going to be putting my relay for my locks.
all done,
next i will be installing the powerdoorlocks
Last edited by leeb18c on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By leeb18c
#115553 you mean the alarm and the locks... since i live in mexico i order them from a friend in santa ana california,, his bussines is call precision sound.
i can give u his number if u want.
By Dippin_EG
#115556 wow...... I see some real corona!!! :thumb:

they say the corona in mexico gets you more fucked up... Is this true?
By leeb18c
#115557 jajaj i dont know but it does taste better that the one they sell in cali.

$1.35 for the corana jaja cheap ha
By leeb18c
leeb18c wrote:you mean the alarm and the locks... since i live in mexico i order them from a friend in santa ana california,, his bussines is call precision sound.
Last edited by leeb18c on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By leeb18c
leeb18c wrote:
leeb18c wrote:you mean the alarm and the locks... since i live in mexico i order them from a friend in santa ana california,, his bussines is call precision sound.
By Punksz6
#268619 Any new updates?