Post YOUR Hatchback here
By boos-tit
#206920 looks like an awesome build! numbers look good. coming along nicely :thumb: :thumb:
By turboman86
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:for some reason i jizz for that scoop on the hood

lol, its a love hate thing :lol:
By turboman86
#210320 woot! new wheels on... i like but its just crying out to be lowered a little more...

bought some d2 lcas... just need some meisters and im all set

By solchild93
#210388 car has come a long way since that fast and the furious look ... loving it more NOW looks good it does need a drop and ur set and closer to OEM . keep up the awsome work.
By turboman86
solchild93 wrote:car has come a long way since that fast and the furious look ... loving it more NOW looks good it does need a drop and ur set and closer to OEM . keep up the awsome work.

ano man, it has come a long way... its been in some states that i dare not even post! but times change... i love how its looking now, much prefer it. Got my coilovers on order so it will be dropped soon
By Chance
#210494 Sick build!
By turboman86
#210496 all happening now ! meisters are here :D

just waiting for some lcas to come then i can get it all on...

By turboman86
#211734 Coilovers are on, dare'nt go any lower because its scraping the driveway as it is! what you think?

By OleFolk
MUGENCIVIC wrote:You my hero :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

YEAH I second that
:jerkbow:

Amazing build :thumb:
By HondaHoe187
#211791 :werd: hatchie is nasty
By turboman86
HondaHoe187 wrote::werd: hatchie is nasty

i dont know what that means but thanks :thumb: i guess
By Welsh-CivicHB
#212056 that is one sexy civic mate!! i personally like the scoop yano!! :thumb:

any recent dyno results? :hehe:
By turboman86
Welsh-CivicHB wrote:that is one sexy civic mate!! i personally like the scoop yano!! :thumb:

any recent dyno results? :hehe:

no, but i fancy borrowing a dyno for a few hours to check over everything. i will get round to it. and thanks :)
By turboman86
#212505 Update of what ive done today, installed new d2 lcas, cleaned up my arb and sprayed it white :)

i should of took a before and after, it was pretty crappy under there before