Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Botancuhz
#229774 Diggin the SI's super cleann.
By Carfanatic
#229900 wow! You got thisride since it came out of the showroom brand new? Much respect! :thumb: We can only dream about that :thumb:
By doubskie
#229988 FLAWLESS.

its amazing how clean you kept it over the years.

most civic owners end up completely ruining the cleanliness of their car rather quickly haha
By Eg6H2D
#229995 damn so damn sexy and clean. is that the original paint from 1995???
By murphidaho
EG6b20R wrote:damn so damn sexy and clean. is that the original paint from 1995???

The hood had to be replaced a few years back because it got dented, so there is new paint on the hood with some fading onto the fenders, but besides that, yes original paint.

There are a few dings and dents here and there that aren't visible in photographs, but I just keep waxing it, and it keeps coming up looking nice.
By alfonso333
#231365 Wow, nice work with the woofer and the bar, thats a great idea!!!!!
By ceelx
alfonso333 wrote:Wow, nice work with the woofer and the bar, thats a great idea!!!!!

x2

you don't lose of sound ?
By 1ACarlos
#231375 Welcome to the site. Very sharp looking Civ
By murphidaho
ceelx wrote:
alfonso333 wrote:Wow, nice work with the woofer and the bar, thats a great idea!!!!!

x2

you don't lose of sound ?

I might have lost a little sound (I can't tell), but the holes are stuffed pretty tight with carpet where the bar goes through, so I don't think it did too much, still sounds great! Might have been a bigger issue with a sealed box.
By murphidaho
#255916 Ok so I think it might be time for a change...

The image below shows the current headlights on the car. I think they help give the car an updated look and they fit nicely, but I can't help but notice how cheap they are. It's just not true to the car. So....

I need suggestions on new lights.

These are my thoughts so far but feel free to suggest alternatives:

1) USDM Stanley (already have them in the garage) + Amber Vision Corners + HID kit
2) USDM Stanley + JDM Stanley Corners + HID kit
3) JDM Stanley headlights and corners + HID kit
4) EDM headlights???? The glass ones without the nipples? think I could find some??

Here are my concerns:
1) Fitment: Are the JDM Stanleys going to look right with USDM glass w/ nipples??
2) If I buy JDM Stanleys (headlights and corners) is the plastic gonna be scratched and worn? think eBay. or another source?
3) Ideas on what HID kit??

Thanks everyone! your awesome!!

Image[/b]
By murphidaho
#256619 Ok I just ordered some JDM Stanley Headlights and corner lights.

Decided not to go with the HID kit because it sounds like the HID's in a stock housing will throw some weird light projections.

I want to wire the city lights to a relay so that they turn on with the running lights but back off with the low beams...

We will see. JDM lights are coming from Hong Kong so it might be a few days...