Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMcivic92
#106775 Hey whats up you guys I got bored today after work so I drove around and took some photos. Let me know what you think about them. Im still editing the rest will post them later. :thumb:

By MUGENCIVIC
#106841 Fucking nice pics dude keep us posted :woot:
By chrono404
Civic_HatchSI wrote:wow those pics really bring out the green!

x2

Look forward to seeing more pics :thumb:

Jdm_Katie wrote:better than teal? :eh: you smokin crack? pft teal>any other green lol :thumb: except Midori..that one pwn's all

No Crack, Sorry. IMHO This is just a Much Much better shade of Green then OEM Teal. Not a fan of any teals actually. Some Teal hatches are nice and clean. Just not really into that color.
By Greasedmonkey
chrono404 wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:wow those pics really bring out the green!

x2

Look forward to seeing more pics :thumb:

Jdm_Katie wrote:better than teal? :eh: you smokin crack? pft teal>any other green lol :thumb: except Midori..that one pwn's all

No Crack, Sorry. IMHO This is just a Much Much better shade of Green then OEM Teal. Not a fan of any teals actually. Some Teal hatches are nice and clean. Just not really into that color.

For that statement, you need to be shot, drawn and quartered!

Those new pics make the color look hawt!! That lip just doesnt look right. Needs to be lower to work with those sides. Thats what makes it odd. Lip just doesnt hang low enough.
By Gorveatt
Jdm_Katie wrote:
chrono404 wrote:I like the color. Much better then OEM teal IMO. Side Skirts are a little ricey and at first I though they would be better black, However looking at them again them being painted the green fits. The Hood is pretty cool. I havn't scene anything like that before. I love the Tinted Windows, It goes perfectly with your Black/Green theme going on.

better than teal? :eh: you smokin crack? pft teal>any other green lol :thumb: except Midori..that one pwn's all

Cypress Green Pearl(i know it's not what he has) > Teal any day of the week

Hatch is looking good, love the pics, although the second one looks a tad noisy i think
By project-eg
#107497 I like what you have done it but the side skirts got to go :thumbdown:
By JDMcivic92
#109233 Painted my break calipers (red) and back break drums (black) Just a little weekend project let me know what you think. :thumb:
By Heatherly
#109236 Looks good, I need to do mine one of these days. :thumb:
By hatchie
#109393 yay once i get me rear disc on then ill be doing my front and back calipers red so IMO i think they look awesome
By JDMcivic92
#114124 Here's a picture of the headliner, I covered it in black crushed velvet. Let me know what you think more pics of what I have done to the interior coming soon, cars in the shop getting buffed today! :thumb:
By chrono404
#114281 Your car is looking good, Really good with those Red Brake calipers. :thumb: Like I said before, Looking good. Even that m3 sideskirt is winning me over the more i look at it.
By hatchin06
#114312 oem sideskirt ftw :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#114318 all I gotta say is wow nice color choice and with the rims and calipers everything pops very nice indeed