Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMcivic92
#105533 We got the outside mostly back together, still waiting on a few new trim pieces and stuff. :thumb:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by JDMcivic92 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
By zeppelin101
#105535 Sorry mate, doesn't do anything for me at all but so long as you're happy ;)
By Greasedmonkey
#105536 Its your car, its your style, but IMO

Its bad. The only think I like about it is the color. Its a very unigue and nice color. Minus the hood. I like the color on the body.

Why didnt you paint the front or rear lip?
By JDMcivic92
#105540 Its made out of a oil based product meaning it fish eyes or "bubbles up" when it is painted on. Thats why the lips arnt painted but it goes with the green and black theme, and as for trash talking my hood, the pics dont do justice.
By JUICE
#105544 you should black out some stock tails. the color is great i just dont like all the "flare". sorry to knock it bro. its in way better shape/nicer than my hatch though.
By Greasedmonkey
JDMcivic92 wrote:Its made out of a oil based product meaning it fish eyes or "bubbles up" when it is painted on. Thats why the lips arnt painted but it goes with the green and black theme, and as for trash talking my hood, the pics dont do justice.

Not really trash talking your hood. I just dont like it. color, design, flake, pearl or what ever. I dont like it period. Nothing against you. It is different I will give you that. With all the flake in it, Im sure it looks better in person.

To me the side skirts dont flow with the car at all, they hang lower than the lips on the front and rear and have too many sharp angles, which the EG does not have.

I really have no words to express my confussion over what you did with the tail lights either.
By JDMcivic92
#105550 Tails are blacked out because they were red and red and green dont go together unless its christmas, and the side skirts yeh I was a bit iffy about them sorta ricery but its all good they dont look that bad. and the hood looks black unless your close up then you can see the pearls we added.
By Dippin_EG
Greasedmonkey wrote:To me the side skirts dont flow with the car at all, they hang lower than the lips on the front and rear and have too many sharp angles, which the EG does not have.

x2. i like the color though. :D
By Vti93T
#105570 I would have to agree..I like the color but ditch the side skirts..they make your car look funny..The front and rear lip however look fine but the side skirts hang down way too low to do the lips justice
By chrono404
#105578 I like the color. Much better then OEM teal IMO. Side Skirts are a little ricey and at first I though they would be better black, However looking at them again them being painted the green fits. The Hood is pretty cool. I havn't scene anything like that before. I love the Tinted Windows, It goes perfectly with your Black/Green theme going on.

I think overall the whole car blends well together. I am liking it, Even your Smoked Altezza tails go well with the car as a whole. I normally hate altezza's however it seams to fit the theme of your car. Its all surprisingly fresh. :thumb:

I would recommend Black OEM side moldings, and maybe some Black EK Side Skirts. That would look dope. :thumb:
By edc
#105588 Change your side skirts bro. and also your tail lights.
But i love the color and the honda logo on your hood.
By Heatherly
#105593 Thumbs up on the color and how clean it is.

I have to agree on the fact that I don't dig the side skirts or the tail lights... you COULD just get the stock tail lights and then get that spray tint and do it that way.

Then again, it's your car, so if it's what you like, KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS.

We all have opinions and nobody's afraid to give it here because we all know that that is all it is. Congrats on getting it back together!!! :D
By hatchie
#105606 the car looks great keep up the work

me also on the sideskirts but again if you like it keep it

you gunna smoke your ambers to kinda keep the green/black theme?
By Vti93T
chrono404 wrote:I like the color. Much better then OEM teal IMO. Side Skirts are a little ricey and at first I though they would be better black, However looking at them again them being painted the green fits. The Hood is pretty cool. I havn't scene anything like that before. I love the Tinted Windows, It goes perfectly with your Black/Green theme going on.

better than teal? :eh: you smokin crack? pft teal>any other green lol :thumb: except Midori..that one pwn's all