Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMcivic92
#104237 STAGE 1: BODY WORK
*Had to order in new fenders and front bumper, shaved everything and body worked it.
Image Image
Image Image

STAGE 2: PRIME AND WET SAND

Image Image
Image Image

STAGE 3: PAINT & PEARL
*Lime Green Pearl paint with a custom roof (black base coat w/ a little of blue and green pearl and a lot of gold pearl. We start painting more tomorrow will post more pics up.
Image Image Image
Last edited by JDMcivic92 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By teal_dx
#104239 nice color! It looks a lot like the green on the RS scion xB's. I always wondered how that would look on an EG :thumb:

moving this to the Your Ride section. Or Exterior would have been better too than Chassis - Hatchback.
By JDMcivic92
#104240 move to ride man! It sorta does in the pics, the pics dont do justice to the paint color, its pearl green instead of a metallic and where the sun hits it, it turns gold. I love it.
By hatchin06
#104246 Now put everything on it and post more pics. :thumb:
By 93civicgsr
#104260 the roof looks nice with the paint :thumb:
By edc
#104288 Awesome paintjob! great color.
By marvinp8700
#104316 sweet color
By eg4
#104366 Can't wait for the final product :) well done mate
By EgCruiser
#104369 more pictures you :x haha :D
By Heatherly
#104385 Now that's an eye catcher, awesome color, I can not wait to see more pictures!! :thumb:
By zeppelin101
#104388 Not a fan meself but it's not my car so doesn't matter what I think :P
By JDMcivic92
#104423 Had to re-sand my doors and fenders one more time so we didnt paint them today we will tomorrow morning. We started painting some of my interior pieces will take pics tomorrow when we take them out of the booth. Heres a pic of the front end I painted today.

PS: Wait Till You See The Hood :D