Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LaMbErT*
#114142 That is fuckin bollocks!!! Its not your fault yet you have to pay out! Pish insurance companies are as fuckin robbing bastarts!!!!

And you couldn't take anything off the car ?!!

Sorry man life must just suck right now....
By Graham
#114154 Well turns out my insurance company were just bullshitting me - i dont have to pay an excess as im no claiming for my car. Theres no danger id let them take the shell so its at my house stripped of everything i want to keep or can sell 8)
By Classiccarsrule85
#114183 So is there a F/s thread in the near future to fund your next eg to make it stronger better faster?
By estilomania
#135136 feel really sorry about the accident..

your car was very nice tho..
By Eg6H2D
Graham wrote:Its not that clean up close unfortunately!!! Hopefully change that soon though 8)

Picked one of my new sills up earlier today, other side is on back order but should be here in a couple weeks with any luck!! Big thanks to Iain at Sighthill Honda!! 8) Going to be a massive job but once done it'll be awesome, luckily my cars not in that bad a shape - all the rust is on the outer quarters and sills with only a tiny bit of the inner sill being corroded

The passenger side will need alot more work, the full quarter has had a previous repair so don't really know what lies beneath the paint - hopefully no nasty surprises! :shock:

WHERE DID U GET THE ROCKER PANELS? I NEED SOME MYSELF.. :lol:
By Carfanatic
#136718 Honda dealer...
By Civic_HatchSI
#136897 Do you happen to have the part number for that rocker piece? I don't think they carry it here.
By JDM FERIO MAN
#136940 see you got the shit from honda just like me good shit
By krunch
#159281 SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
By krunch
#159516 my comp keld all i got too see was the pics of the mods you wer doing now theres like another 10 pages and seen what happened to it! sorry too see that was a nice EG man!! atleast your still standing tho!!!!
By Claire09
#181768 dude when u painted the bay..did you use the whole gun with the air compressor or did you use aresol can?