Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LaMbErT*
#108644 lucky you on both of them ive still not found another fuckin job and thats me having to re-do second year although i only had 1 week to do and i coulda had my papers for second year!
By Graham
#108647 Aww what thats rubbish! :( dont give up though im sure you'll get something!!

Ive got a work placement in a month i think but no idea where ill be going yet...
By LaMbErT*
#108649 ill never give up on it man i got tattoos of spray guns for a reason lmao!

Good luck with the placement itll be easyer since you have a license and your ocd will help you put out mint work :wink:

Just make sure when you come home everynite theres hardly anything left of your fingertips then they can't say you didn't work hard enough!
By Xaser
#108696 Ooooo!!! ITR bits woot, and an ASR brace I hate you lol :D

Looks shaweet! I've been trying to get my ITR ARB's fitted for ages, you always seem to beat me to these things.

Anyways love the car as always, wish mine was that clean.
By Graham
#108816 Its not that clean up close unfortunately!!! Hopefully change that soon though 8)

Picked one of my new sills up earlier today, other side is on back order but should be here in a couple weeks with any luck!! Big thanks to Iain at Sighthill Honda!! 8) Going to be a massive job but once done it'll be awesome, luckily my cars not in that bad a shape - all the rust is on the outer quarters and sills with only a tiny bit of the inner sill being corroded

The passenger side will need alot more work, the full quarter has had a previous repair so don't really know what lies beneath the paint - hopefully no nasty surprises! :shock:
By LaMbErT*
#108817 you are mental lol but good stuff man ive still to see it.
By Xaser
#108848 Aye the boy in parts at sighthill is sound, think I was in to see him 3 days in a row one week when I was trying to sort my car out.

How much did the sills set you back if you don't mind me asking?
Would like to get some when I go to tidy my body work up again. But think I will probably leave it until a bit later in the year.
By LaMbErT*
Xaser wrote:Aye the boy in parts at sighthill is sound, think I was in to see him 3 days in a row one week when I was trying to sort my car out.

How much did the sills set you back if you don't mind me asking?
Would like to get some when I go to tidy my body work up again. But think I will probably leave it until a bit later in the year.

aye hes gave me a few free things :thumb:
By Graham
#108884 Its something like £105 for 1 side and £100 for the other... i got a discount for painting Iains lip though :P
By Xaser
Graham wrote:Its something like £105 for 1 side and £100 for the other.

Tbh I thought they were going to be a lot worse than that.

Graham wrote: i got a discount for painting Iains lip though :P

Lol, I shall just have to drag your ass along when I need stuff in the future then :thumb: :D
By Civic_HatchSI
#108923 sweet I didnt even realize you could buy those! Would of saved me a lot of time...
By IRN-RU
#109472 looks clean bro!

oem ftw!

are they standard dc2 rear seats? i heard that it's half of the dc2 and half of the db8 for the eg?
By Graham
#109581 Yeah standard DC2 ones!!! The DB8 bottom part would probably fit better than the DC2 one but finding a DB8 bench... :P
By Vti93T
#109639 looks good dude!