Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#304783 Wow, nice update! :thumb:

I think you've taken every single bolt out of your car. Haha
By robster
#304838 The problem with the full weld in cage is that it has to have a special zertication by the maufakturer. the are some fucking ruels here in germany .... i hate it. When its a bolt in cage then it falls under the regulation of strud bars and are free of insprction.

+ in case of an exident the door-X has to be removeable for getting the passengers out.
By DontHateonEG8
robster wrote:The problem with the full weld in cage is that it has to have a special zertication by the maufakturer. the are some fucking ruels here in germany .... i hate it. When its a bolt in cage then it falls under the regulation of strud bars and are free of insprction.

+ in case of an exident the door-X has to be removeable for getting the passengers out.

gotcha makes sense now
By egbeegee
#304883 Very clean car man! Looks nice :thumb:
By robster
#309556 so now all pipes are fitted and tacked its time to weld the whole thing together next weekend :D

testfited a seat + harness

I'm not shure about the detachment point of the harness. Schroth harness manufacturer says to mount the harness in an angel range from 0° to -20° but as i understand it for full seatbuckets not halfbucket seats because the recomend for street cars the stock mounting points.... :eh:

http://www.schroth.com/installation-instructions/en/index.html
By TrailerTrash
#309695 freakin wicked :thumb:
By pulsarone
#323757 Awsome build...thanks for all the great details, givein me lots of ideas.... :thumb:
By Punksz6
davidomalley wrote:robster we need some updates

X2!