Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Eg6H2D
#298874 Niceee!! So your the grinch as well??? Hmmmmmmmmm.. :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:Robster Robster he's the man, if he can't do it no one can! Gooooooo Robster!! Lol

really loving all that you've been up to :thumb:

LMAO!! Robster has a cheer leader!! :thumb: :woot: :woot: :supergay: .. JK B Money! haha!
By robster
#304767 Latest news ....

Started to fit in the rollcage and weld in some reinforcement brakets

Next stepp will be to ad some extra struds to the cage to make it more save

:twisted:
By dbrooks
#304783 Wow, nice update! :thumb:

I think you've taken every single bolt out of your car. Haha
By robster
#304838 The problem with the full weld in cage is that it has to have a special zertication by the maufakturer. the are some fucking ruels here in germany .... i hate it. When its a bolt in cage then it falls under the regulation of strud bars and are free of insprction.

+ in case of an exident the door-X has to be removeable for getting the passengers out.
By DontHateonEG8
robster wrote:The problem with the full weld in cage is that it has to have a special zertication by the maufakturer. the are some fucking ruels here in germany .... i hate it. When its a bolt in cage then it falls under the regulation of strud bars and are free of insprction.

+ in case of an exident the door-X has to be removeable for getting the passengers out.

gotcha makes sense now
By egbeegee
#304883 Very clean car man! Looks nice :thumb:
By robster
#309556 so now all pipes are fitted and tacked its time to weld the whole thing together next weekend :D

testfited a seat + harness

I'm not shure about the detachment point of the harness. Schroth harness manufacturer says to mount the harness in an angel range from 0° to -20° but as i understand it for full seatbuckets not halfbucket seats because the recomend for street cars the stock mounting points.... :eh:

http://www.schroth.com/installation-instructions/en/index.html