Post YOUR Hatchback here
By boos-tit
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:anyhow is it just me or is it the picture or something else but that motor looks crooked....

haha im pretty sure its just the picture angle
and im in dutchess county if you know where that is. bout an hour and a half north of the city. any help would be awesome!
By jdmcivic33
boos-tit wrote:
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:anyhow is it just me or is it the picture or something else but that motor looks crooked....

and im in dutchess county if you know where that is. bout an hour and a half north of the city. any help would be awesome!

Omg where like poughkeepise wappingers same here i can look around for a set for ya just lmk nice project btw :D
By 92Si
#236098 i say the radiator is crooked, but the car looks good. not so big on the tails, in my opinion 17's are fine on eg's.
By Gustavo
#236115 Nice hatch. Needs some attention on the tail lights n wheels. I say 15's but just my opinion.
By Ajax1989
jdmcivic33 wrote:
boos-tit wrote:

Omg where like poughkeepise wappingers same here i can look around for a set for ya just lmk nice project btw :D

huh??
this thread is over 2yrs old
i think he said he sold this hatch and
he ended up with a eg sedan
and then went MIA

edit:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=14693&start=0