Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EgCruiser
#89509 Nice eg . and nice Rims you gonna have on it 2 :thumb:
By jap-society
Carfanatic wrote:looks clean!

ANd you sure need to get of that license plate holder.. lol!
Spreek je ook vlaams/Nederlands?

If you want you can have it :D

Ik spreek ook nederlands ja, ben afkomstig van omgeving antwerpen.
By jap-society
StuRat wrote:Not a bad platform to start with, not bad at all. The rust issues seem like they could be dealt with pretty easily.

What are your plans?

You cant really see it good on the pics but there's some surface rust on the trunk, some underneath the side moldings and the drivers side rear quarterpanel is worse. I'll try to take some pics of all the cancer next week.

Plans; wanted to keep it stock first but that plan went out the window already :D
Just fix all the rust, new paintjob, put on some coilovers and my sprint hart's, some other details like Vti wing and lip, ...

Friends of mine are trying to talk me into buiding a turbo engine but thats' not in the cards just yet. My other car needs to be finished to.

Just gonna take it one step @ a time and we'll see.
By leonsel
#89556 You just can't keep it stock :P that's just the way it goes. And how about some pics of the showcar ?
By kimosabe
#89557 je woon in antwerpen ? Ik speek frans maar ik kan spreek neederlands ook :) ik woon in Genappe, niet ver van Waterloo ! ^^
By leonsel
#89558 Can't seem to find it, but who was talking about a meet ? Antwerpen is like a 30 min drive for me. When there is a meet in the Netherlands I have to drive like one and half hour or more :eh:
By jap-society
leonsel wrote:Can't seem to find it, but who was talking about a meet ? Antwerpen is like a 30 min drive for me. When there is a meet in the Netherlands I have to drive like one and half hour or more :eh:

I was, I'm putting a Jap car meet together with my club on the 24th of May. When I have more info and a flyer I'll post it up ;-)
By jap-society
kimosabe wrote:je woon in antwerpen ? Ik speek frans maar ik kan spreek neederlands ook :) ik woon in Genappe, niet ver van Waterloo ! ^^

nice !!

leuk om beetje volk van Belgie tegen te komen :thumb:
By leonsel
jap-society wrote:
leonsel wrote:Can't seem to find it, but who was talking about a meet ? Antwerpen is like a 30 min drive for me. When there is a meet in the Netherlands I have to drive like one and half hour or more :eh:

I was, I'm putting a Jap car meet together with my club on the 24th of May. When I have more info and a flyer I'll post it up ;-)

Awesome :thumb:
By jap-society
leonsel wrote:And how about some pics of the showcar ?

here they are, some of the dutch guys maybe recongize it.

By leonsel
#89573 Have to admit, never seen it before. Weird. Looks great, though the wheels, look funny. Maybe because of the pics.
''AVB sports, estimated driving time: 15 mins.'' :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#89574 What taillights are those?
By egsedanguy
#89575 looks like mercedes tails. and thos tires look like a big rubber band. it skinda clean tho. no so hot on the tail lighs. but looks savage as fuck with the jdm teg front
By jap-society
#89740 thx for the comment guys :wink:

Tail lights are original, that part I didn't change, only the front changed. And I'm changing it again because of the stupid Belgian rules ...
I'll make a topic in the other car section when I'm able to work on it again.

about the tires, it's a 195/40/16 on a 16*7. just a little bit streched :D

I don't really like big tires on small wheels.

@ Leonsel, AVB is the location where the jap car meet will take place ;-)