Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jap-society
#88873 Hey,

My name is Christoph, I'm 25 years old and live in Belgium. I recently bought a new daily driver, a 1992 civic hatch DXI.

So far I really like the car :D It's not in the best of state because it has some rust issues but that will all be fixed sometime during the summer.

When I first got it I told myself that I would not do anything to it since I also have a "showcar" that needs to be finished soon but I just cound't contain myself :thumb:

I already have a vti frontlip on it, have a vti spoiler laying around and I'm looking for some power folding mirrors. Also just bought a set of Sprint Hart CP-F's to put on it in the spring and I'm thinking about putting my '96 spec ITR suspension on it that is supposed to go on my other car.

And a friend of mine has some '92 prelude seats laying in his way so those will find a new home in my EG too.
Last edited by jap-society on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By jap-society
#88874 Enough talk, time for pics :thumb:

and here's a pic of the wheels, no recent ones yet.

By Got_Purp
#88913 Very good pick up. Hope you enjoy it for what you're building it for. Any pics of said "Showcar?"
By CivicTypeR
#88915 Nice one mate, but IMO you should remove the front licence bracket.
By jap-society
#88916 thx guys, I'll post up some pics of my MB3 tomorrow, I'm not om my computer right now.

@ slipcivic; that will be removed soon but for the moment I can't do anything because I broke my heel so I can't really walk around.
By CivicTypeR
#88919 How did you manage that? :?
By jap-society
SlipCivic wrote:How did you manage that? :?

Was working on a roof with some power tools when storm came, needed to get inside fast because of the lightning and in my hurry to get everything inside fast I jumped of the roof in stead of taking the ladder.
When I jumped of I started wrong so I landed right on my heel, felt right away something was wrong so now I'm sitting at home bored out of my mind because I can't do sh*t.
By kris
#88938 nice color :D

where do u come from in belguim?
By jap-society
teal_dx wrote:When you get better you gotta get a pic with the wheels on, that's gonna look hot :thumb:

Until then, I hope the site can keep you entertained :D

I'll do that ;-) but it need to find a coiloverset first because it will look ridiculous in 4x4 mode with the wheels on.

@ kris; I'm from deurne near Antwerp
By leonsel
#88981 Hey welcome here. Put the wheels on quick :P. I really like them. Nice car, doesn't look bad at all. :thumb:
By jap-society
#88998 thx man :thumb:

after browsing for a while I've come acros lot's of dutch guys here :D
By jap-society
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Welcome :thumb:

thx :wink:
By MHG
#89207 Hey C, stop following me man. :lol: welcome dude.