Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jap-society
#110082 my driveshaft is fixed in the meantime, got a OEM roofrack :D and I'm picking up the black dash tomorrow.

also got some new rear quater panels to go in soon and a new front fender to replace the busted up one I have now.

still not shure on new color tho, changing my mind every day :?
By EG-IOW
#110124 nah mate, looks alright.
rear could do with going a little lower. or could bring the front up a little to match
By jap-society
EG-IOW wrote:nah mate, looks alright.
rear could do with going a little lower. or could bring the front up a little to match

front isn't going up, it's at a perfect height :D

picked up the roofrack on friday and the black dash monday.

and here are some new pics

By Punksz6
#110911 Looks good man!! :thumb:
By kir1
#111108 im not really into the roof rack style, could be just because nobody does it here but the car looks great, very clean
By jap-society
#119215 long time since I posted here :oops:

been really busy with lots of things but also have some new goodies for the eg :thumb:

found a super clean vti interior, picking it up saterday.

have a spoon exhaust on the way 8)

stainless steel brake lines are also in house

bought a wink mirror last week and got it here yesterday

bought a fiberglass trunklid so bye bye rusted one :D

and have some mugen goodies on there way too.

+ last night I won a OEM parking pole harness for an eg, when it get's here I can finally try my parking pole that's been laying around here for the last 6 months.

I'll post up some pics of all the stuff tomorrow :wink:
By Greasedmonkey
#119380 i wish i could find LHD vti interior .....i would love that.
By jap-society
#179376 Wow, long time since I've been here :oops:

Time for an update then :thumb:

The car had some new rear quarters put in and had a color change

This is how it looks now.

and I also bought a shell, gonna put everything on the new shell. It's in much better condtion then the now beige one.

Some teasers

And some of the stuff that's going on the car.

By jap-society
#346586 Wow, very long time since I've been online here !

alot of things changed. The shell I bought is almost a running car again. had a civic EF as a daily for about 4 years but have an EG again to run around in :thumb:

I only have a few pics of the new daily for now, lots of plans with it tho. Pics of the project EG will follow one of these days.

Found my new daily late last year, has some small rust issues but with all the goodies it came with I couldn't pass it up.
It's a civic EG4 LSI, D15B2 engine (that dualpoint will go for a D15B7 multipoint soon)

Came with
* OEM headlight washers
* OEM heated front seats
* OEM rear headrests
* OEM rear mudflaps
* power mirrors
* power windows

Even still had the original storage boxes for you're wheelkey,jack and medical kit. :woot:
Only thing it doesn't have is a sunroof, kinda weird because all the LSI's I have ever seen over here have a sunroof.

Pics from when I got her.

By jap-society
#346587 Already lowered the car, I was getting fear of heights :D

Added my MS-design front lip, mudflaps in the front, cusco style brake stopper and a radio and some speakers up front.

Have more stuff laying around to go on, but will do some maintenance first. New discs and pads up front, replacing some rubbers here and there.

Current look.

By jap-society
#346600 Some small goodies I have ready to go onto the car.

Other stuff I have is a MS-design rearlip (not really sure if I'm going to use it), MS-design midwing, OEM one piece rearspoiler with 3rd brake light, refurbished valvecover (just need new gasketset for it), a whole range of wheels, Spoon N1 exhaust, ...

Thinking of going a kanjo style her but nothing to crazy, needs to be a reliable daily driver too.

This set of wheels ig going on first I think.

By jap-society
#346644 Going to strip the interior today, pull some old speaker wires from the previous owner out and find a good spot in the sides to mount my 6*9 speakers. Hate the fact that the previous owner hacked up the decklid to mount some speakers, I'm going to try and hide mine. No need for everybody to see them, to many thieves around now a days.

Also need to figure out if my headlight still on warning chime is broken or the car doesn't have it. Don't want to accidentally drain the battery if I forget to turn them off.
By tom023
#346652 Same here, previous owner cut two raggedy holes in the parcel shelf and I had to get a new one. Any ideas where you are going to put your 6*9's ? I'm thinking of making my own brackets and fitting mine where gathers put the oem rear speakers.

What's the blue Yowai-ss metal looking strip for? Looks cool.
By jap-society
tom023 wrote:Same here, previous owner cut two raggedy holes in the parcel shelf and I had to get a new one. Any ideas where you are going to put your 6*9's ? I'm thinking of making my own brackets and fitting mine where gathers put the oem rear speakers.

What's the blue Yowai-ss metal looking strip for? Looks cool.

I wanted to put them where the gathers speakers would sit but my 6*9's are to deep, they stick out about 2 cm's so I want to put them underneath. Where you have the "armrest" I'm gonna build a bracket to hold them and drill some holes in the "armrest" to let the sound thru. Need to design a nice pattern to it looks nice or I can cover them with fabric.

And the Yowai-SS is a cooling plate :wink: