Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Javieg6
#340397 wow good job man came a long way
haha looks crazy stock
By Civic_HatchSI
#343795 Well spring has arrived, but the weather hasn't been the best here. Just got hit with over 40cms of snow last night... Looks like I won't be getting the old civic out of storage until late April :thumbdown:

Anyways..hopefully I will have some updates soon!
By mesa
#343822 love it!
By Civic_HatchSI
#347248 Someone please convince me not to part out my car!!!

It's been a rough go the last couple years with my build, and I am thinking very hard on the part out :thumbdown:

It's not something I want to do but it's basically a garage ornament the past few years...
By juls1488
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Someone please convince me not to part out my car!!!

It's been a rough go the last couple years with my build, and I am thinking very hard on the part out :thumbdown:

It's not something I want to do but it's basically a garage ornament the past few years...

noooooooo! :( :cry:
your car is amazing looking and a pretty great source of insipiration.
please dont.
By TrailerTrash
#347275 dont do it :x :x :x
By Civic_HatchSI
#347348 I have been having issues with the car not running 100%.

Come to find out my cam is destroyed!

Skunk2 is by far the worse company to deal with and there cams are junk...My cams with less then 5000k are wrote off and they will not come good for it. I tried to get some money or at lease a replacement, they won't even help me.. It's going to cost me quite a bit to get it back up to par :thumbdown:

Manufacture defect I assume, I have never seen this before...
:x :x :x :x
By Leppy
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I have been having issues with the car not running 100%.

[...]

And I thought I had problems! 5000 miles and that happened? I know what cams not to get if I upgrade. What are you gonna do?
By Civic_HatchSI
Leppy wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I have been having issues with the car not running 100%.

[...]

And I thought I had problems! 5000 miles and that happened? I know what cams not to get if I upgrade. What are you gonna do?

Yep, and they won't do shit about it. That is the last skunk2 product I will ever buy.

I don't know what to do really.. I don't want to spend anymore money into the car, I don't use it enough. I spent so much on the engine to get it how it is and that happens.. its very discouraging..
By EG Love
#347711 :(

I've never bought a skunk2 product and never will. All I've heard about them in recent years is junk
By b20_link
EG Love wrote::(

I've never bought a skunk2 product and never will. All I've heard about them in recent years is junk

It because is all made in China
:?
By Civic_HatchSI
#348397 Never thought this day would ever come but part out has started..
I have enjoyed this car for the past 10 yrs and I feel it is now time to move on, everything happens for a reason.

If anybody is interested in something feel free to send me a PM. I will try and get up a detailed list but as of now I am just gradually taking things apart.