Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#354941 Hit the dyno today, unfortunately my boost solenoid shit the bed, so It wouldn't go past 7spi. I have to go back in a week or so for my final numbers. This video is 7psi pull making 266whp.

http://vid680.photobucket.com/albums/vv ... ewnfso.mp4

Not sure why it went all shaky when I uploaded the video... sorry.
By Civic_HatchSI
#356171 Few new pictures from this week. Still haven't had a chance to fix my solenoid.. Getting married in 3 days so cars have been on the back burner

By TrailerTrash
#356177 Congrats on tying the knot man!

car is looking good as ever :thumb:
By teal_dx
TrailerTrash wrote:Congrats on tying the knot Maam!

Congrats and your driveway is full of all kinds of nice things :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
FlopUrDonk wrote:Hope she doesn't make u sell it. That thing is looking fresh as hell. Congrats as well.

I am the SHE haha , no worries on it being sold ;)
Both my husband and I have a true passion for cars, we even had some wedding pictures with them :wink:
By Civic_HatchSI
teal_dx wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:Congrats on tying the knot Maam!

Congrats and your driveway is full of all kinds of nice things :thumb:

Thanks Brian! Yes the driveway is getting full... haha
By Civic_HatchSI
#359466 Well I get to eat my own words here.. car is officially sold and being parted out.

Absolutely loved this car to death and I will never forget the friends I have made over the years because of this EG. I have learned so much from this car, it has made me realize you can achieve your goals if you work hard enough for them. It is definitely a bitter sweet moment and I want to thank everyone that help me out with this build over the years.

Reddrick will live on, my best friend bought him as a shell. He has been wanting this car for a very long time. I told him if I ever decided to sell he had first dibs. He plans of rebuilding it and driving it as a summer daily, and I will get to see it from time to time as he only lives about 2 hours away from me.

Waiting patiently for my buddy to pick him up this weekend.
Makes me feel a bit sick seeing it just sitting there, but it's time to move on.
By AutoXRacer
#359685 Hey! I just saw your post a couple months back, and since I had my daughter and now I have another one on the way, I actually sold and parted my turbo civic as well.

Sold all the turbo parts to a close friend of mine with the big boy motor, and just had a bunch of people buy parts off the civic until it was a full shell, hands down the hardest thing to do. =(

I will build another one, one day, or buy an evo9 and blow the 4 digit horsepower. =)

Haha loved your car. Definitely an inspiration for me to build mine when I had it.

Keep on keepin' on. And congrats on getting married. =)
By Civic_HatchSI
#360821 Thanks guys, I appreciate the support! Its been a few months now since reddrick has left the family.. I still wonder if I made the right choice or not. However I am very happy and content with my s2000. I can start a build thread for the s2k if anyone is interested. I have had it 3 years now and its definitely went through some changes... you guys know I cant keep anything stock lol...
By TrailerTrash
#360823 people keep vehicles stock? :eh: :eh: :headscratch: :headscratch:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Id love to see a picture filled S2K build thread!! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#361037 Haha true enough, I will try and get a thread started this week. Been real busy with the Integra and of course Christmas around the corner.