Post YOUR Hatchback here
By teal_dx
#6909036 That's cool :thumb:
I figured you were going to let Reddrick go with all your projects, thought it was going to be replaced with your Integra type R.
Glad you're hanging on to it... there's less and less clean EG's left .
By EconoBox
#6909037 Glad you're hanging on to it!

There are still a few of us around that will hopefully be here to see you post pis restoring it in a few years.
By Civic_HatchSI
teal_dx wrote:That's cool :thumb:
I figured you were going to let Reddrick go with all your projects, thought it was going to be replaced with your Integra type R.
Glad you're hanging on to it... there's less and less clean EG's left .

No I won't ever let the car go again! I am actual trying to track down our old sir-s, have a few leads but nothing solid yet.

Yeah EG's are very scares now for sure :(
By teal_dx
#6909082 I've looked for mine and can't find it. The guy I sold it to must have changed his #. It's like I lost one of my kids. Well more like I put my EG up for adoption. I still want to see it from time to time and know it's in good hands!
By chrono404
EconoBox wrote:Glad you're hanging on to it!

There are still a few of us around that will hopefully be here to see you post pis restoring it in a few years.

x2

Its getting rare to find clean EG's anymore. I look the next evolution of this car.
By Civic_HatchSI
#6909192 Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the fall weather.

Little update on Reddrick. As you know he has been stored with no motor and been on the back burner since I bought a CTR. Furthermore, I took him out of the garage this summer to look him over good and see what I want to do with him. I have decided to hang onto him of course, even tho I have had several people want to buy him from me! Like I mentioned before he does need a good resto but for now I just want to get a swap in and running so it will be easier to move him around.

Current mods!!!
Purchased JDM GSR full swap with Hondata s300, yes I am going back to the old school technology I had before.
Ktuned shifter,skunk2 intake manifold etc..
5 lug swap with EK9 wheels will be the new setup

I need to buy mounts,lcas and front seats.

I may vinyl wrap him as well all depends what I feel like doing lol

Nothing is installed, we purchased a Max Jak lift but my husband's ITR is on there currently, once he is done with his car Reddrick will be up off the ground and get some much needed love.

Really wish I could post some pictures! If anyone has a free image host site please let me know.
By teal_dx
#6909193 Thanks for checking in! Everytime I see an OG member post for the first time in a while, I click thinking "I hope they didn't sell their EG" but I should know by now, you've held on to yours forever! :thumb: Congrats- I sure do miss mine.
As for photos, if you want to email them to me admin@civic-eg.com, I can upload them to https://civic-eg.com/pics/members/Civic_HatchSI/ for you to share/link
By Civic_HatchSI
#6909194 Thank you! I am happy I still have the car, honestly it is something I treasure so much even more now that I am almost 40!!!!! Where does the time go eh?? :jawdrop:

Emailing you the pics now so I don't forget lol.
By teal_dx
#6909197 Finally got them uploaded... https://civic-eg.com/pics/members/Civic_HatchSI/ if you ever need any more uploaded, send em over :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#6909201 Thanks!

Reddrick sitting all sad

Swap parts!!

Figured I would share my 2017 CTR as well, her name is EvilR.

and finally the old ITR, same car we've had for year it just goes through a lot of changes lol.. Currently doing the impossibly swap 10th gen civic turbo motor and 6 speed transmission.
By EconoBox
#6909208 That L15b swap is going to be fun to drive! You switching it to port injection for the swap or staying OEM ecu and direct injection?
By Civic_HatchSI
#6909218 Keeping it direct injector and running ktuner