By Civic_HatchSI
#6908662 Hatch and hood paint matched
Still looks weird to me that its not carbon fiber lol

Ended up selling the Konigs and picked up a set of Grams Lights 57s
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908663 Start Up Video!

https://youtu.be/O5u43yi1P3E
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908682 Thanks, turned out better then I expected.

Oh awesome! good feeling when it fires up lol
By teal_dx
#6908684 I like it painted all red... looks more original on the outside, which is pretty rare among 92-95 civics.
Then the engine bay is all like :jawdrop: :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908691 I actually don't mind it all red either, like you said it makes it look more original.
Thanks the bay did come out pretty good, very happy with it.

I took it out today for the first time. I am just running a base map so it will need a tune. Hopefully within the next week or so that will happen.

Here is the finished bay with my custom cold air intake that my husband built and my buddy welded.

Little scenic shot of Reddrick
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908898 Hey guys! Posting a quick update on Reddrick.

I brought him home from storage this week. I had it in a storage locker because my garage was full at the time. So our local car show is coming up in April my plan is to have the car turbocharged. Yes TURBO again! I got bored real quick with a stock k20a2 lol... I told myself I would never boost again because of reliability issues and here I am eating my own words yet again :crazy:

Anyways this time around I don't plan on 600whp, I am just going to keep it conservative around 350 ish. That way I can keep it more reliable and use the car as a daily driver again.

Here is the rundown for parts list I need to collect

1320 turbo manifold with downpipe
Tial 50mm BOV
Tial 44mm WG
Mitshimoto intercooler (black)
Precision 6262 journal with vband unsure what A/R to go with this time
ID 1000cc injectors
Catch can
Miscellaneous lines and fittings

Now for intercooler piping and dump tube I plan to build that myself to match what I current have. Pie cut with stainless steel. I have a buddy that does my tig welding. I just have to mock everything up. Still unsure how I am going to route the piping but once I get my intercooler I will have a better idea.

I already have my kpro, wideband so no need to buy those parts.

I bought a tanabe medallion catback exhaust over the winter, that should look good.

Anyways that is the plan for now, wish me luck haha. Again if you want to follow me on IG @s2kholly I do update more often and ad videos. :headbang:

Stay tuned!
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908908 Thanks me to! I can't wait to have it boosted again. Yes, I try my best to keep it updated. It is to bad forums are fading out so much because of social media :(
By Civic_HatchSI
#6908928 All finished!! Super happy with everything, and it seems to run 100x better then my last setup. Currently on a base map by Dardan Tuned. Plan on doing a street to next week when the weather is good. Dyno tune will be later this summer, I am currently running 10psi on stock engine, so I am hoping to be around the 350 mark.

Reddrick attended his first car show last weekend. Hasn't been in a show for quite some time, it was nice to be involved again. Great turn out and he got a lot of looks with the big snail lol.

Unfortunately the car has seen better days body wise, its starting to get rough around the edges. My HUGE plan over the next year will be to import a EG from Japan and do a complete LHD conversion and transfer all my stuff over to that new shell. I will try and find a VTI model so it will have the moonroof and be a cheaper route then the SIR.

Here are some pictures!!!

Back home after the show with my husbands Type R

Couple shots of his Integra at the show

By Civic_HatchSI
#6909035 Hey guys! Hope everyone is going good, I came back to do a update on Reddrick for those that still follow this thread.

I have parted out my currently k series turbo setup and have stored the car for now. I plan on doing a full restoration in a couple years time. Still unsure what setup I will be going with, but it defiantly won't be a stock d16z6 lol.

With that being said, I actually bought a 2017 CTR and is my currently winter project. It is crazy how much larger these hatchbacks are compared to the EG!! but wow what a beautiful machine.

I would love to share some photos but can no longer find a site to host images. I do have some on my IG @cdmtyper