Post YOUR Hatchback here
By *Miss_Honda*
Vti93T wrote:Yeah..I'm starting to think there aren't any decent, non molested hatches in Texas.

I think everywere on this world are rustbuckets except for Japan :lol: if i crash mine (hope not, knocking off!) then im gonna buy a SiR2 from Japan :thumb:
By bradleyg
*Miss_Honda* wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Yeah..I'm starting to think there aren't any decent, non molested hatches in Texas.

I think everywere on this world are rustbuckets except for Japan :lol: if i crash mine (hope not, knocking off!) then im gonna buy a SiR2 from Japan :thumb:

No rust in california :thumb:
By 93sihatchguy
bradleyg wrote:
*Miss_Honda* wrote:

No rust in california :thumb:

Yup, I agree with that.....
By Greasedmonkey
familyEGuy23 wrote:Sorry to hear about your hatch :( what's next another Eg?

Nope. Something far more enjoyable now. My Z31 will now be my project. The mods have already started. I will update my thread for that when things happen.
By Greasedmonkey
#313928 May not be so dead and gone. Friend has convinced me to revive the car. We shall see what comes of this...
By Punksz6
#313954 Nice glad.to hear an update. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#314159 might go tomorrow and put a spare battery in the car and see if she will start up. then I might put the panels back on and take for a spin around the storage lot.
By Greasedmonkey
#316262 Well, it seems this car is destined to die, so to speak. It is being stripped of all the go fast goodies, and put back to stockish form. Then it will be sold as is. To help fund other fun things.
By Brandonthesmith
#316263 :thumbdown: what a bummer, i read this whole thread just now, it feels like all the build threads end with, "so i got hit the other day, cars totaled" then you were like, " a friend convinced me to revive it" so i'm all :woot: :thumb: :hehe: :D and such then... "eh moving on...." ... sucks...
By Greasedmonkey
#316308 Everything is going onto my other hatch.
By Greasedmonkey
#316718 Everything starts tomorrow. This car will be brought back to as stock as possible and sold as is. Someone else can bring her back to life.
By Greasedmonkey
#319116 Ive moved on. The car is sold now.