Post YOUR Hatchback here
By *Miss_Honda*
#337914 Finally, after a week of hard work.. my Civic is at his end.
A good friend helped me with the engine and suspension, i dont have good tools to get it underneath it haha.
Somebody of the Honda world here in NL is gonna pick her up thursday.. its gonna be hard, really hard but its for the best, she gets a great new owner.
Now im gonna focus all of my time and money on the white hatch and Integra, goodbye my love and thanks for all those great years!
(there are no parts left, im keeping most of it for myself)

By Civic_HatchSI
#337986 I would cry if I had to do that to my hatch!!

At lease it is going to another good owner, and you can now focus on your white eg!
By *Miss_Honda*
Leppy wrote:Look what I found! Figured if you hadn't seen it, you might like to.

Link ==> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

omg lol, i dont know what to think about that haha XD
Thank you for the share, i didnt know that haha
By *Miss_Honda*
#339008 Well its been a while after i said goodbye to my black hatch
From this to nothing.. but the new owner is gonna swap a K20 and use it on the track :D

But moving on, new project coming!
This is why im keeping my black EG bumper, to make a new 'whitecrow' frontbumper together with the boyfriend :thumb: the old one is broken like some of you know, hit it with a box in the garage lol
Just found some old photo's of the white hatch on my laptop, never post it before only the 'famous' ones are on the internet without my copyright.. this time WITH my name on it! :lol:
The hatch was all show no go at that moment.. it has to come better then ever! Bigger engine, better Civic :D

By *Miss_Honda*
#340651 A shot with both cars :D

Cant wait for the spring to lower my Integra!
I just got this from Christmas, a roof visor :thumb: i recently bought some OEM window visors for the Teg