Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bigJOE671
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Last week me and the boyfriend bought a GoPro hero 3 black, i just made 2 movies, not special but just for testing :thumb:
I had to put the seatbelts and harness bar out for the yearly checkup here in Holland.
Too bad Youtube puts the quality down..

Pull up from 3th gear
http://youtu.be/hHj-n43XWLw

Outside the car
http://youtu.be/SPPjA_dx3Yg

You can change the quality setting on the youtube vid. Its an (*) at the bottom right corner of the video. It usually starts in the lower qualities for a faster load.
By *Miss_Honda*
Fada Blayne wrote:Im sorry to hear that :( . Why not do a rebuild instead of buying another swap?

I dont want a D serie anymore, i decided to sell the car in pieces, dont know when.. i dont have money anymore for this :(

@bigJOE671

Yeah i know that but still the quality sucks big time..
By blk-civic
#336449 Serie d is bad you can to make a swap b18c Jdm ;)
Because your car is very beautiful !!
By teal_dx
#336450 This is a sad day in civic-eg history :(
How did it lose compression so quickly? Do you think it is the rings or valves?
Or hopefully something as simple as a headgasket?
By *Miss_Honda*
teal_dx wrote:This is a sad day in civic-eg history :(
How did it lose compression so quickly? Do you think it is the rings or valves?
Or hopefully something as simple as a headgasket?

Yeah i know, a big dark cloud above my head :(
I dont know, this engine was strange when i got it.. it didnt had much HP and couldnt win it either on the dyno or with bolt ons.
So now i know what the problem was all those years, just a bad D16 and not threated right
Well yeah, i still have rust on 1 side of the car and replacing/fixing the engine is still alot of money.
I think i put her on the yunkyard without any parts, just the chassis so nobody can ruin her of drive her away from me :cry:
I take the engine out and see what is wrong so i can sell it for a good price or fix it.
By *Miss_Honda*
#336516 So.. the Civic ending up in pieces, sad but true.
Me and my boyfriend decided im gonna buy his car, his daily the Acura Integra :D
I want a Integra for such a long time for myself.. but i wasnt able to make that true :( now that my Civic is leaving i finally can start on a new chapter!

The body and paint is horrible but thats gonna be okay with my plans :thumb: its a B18b1 automatic so im gonna change that.. i want a manual LSvtec conversion :D with a GSR body lol, but my suspension underneath it and tadaaa.. a low banger.. haha
This car give me some new love, the EG still in my heart, im not gonna leave you guys! I still have the white hatch and that one is never ever gonna leave us.

By familyEGuy23
#336531 Sorry to hear the hatch is gone but that Integra looks very clean :thumb:
Mint OEM Honda/ Acura are the best ,very difficult to find nowadays
By *Miss_Honda*
#336569 I love the color but the paint is so bad you cant see the real paint anymore.. sucks :( i dont know if im gonna paint it again if i will take the original GSR color, maybe i do but thats gonna take a loooong time haha
By *Miss_Honda*
teal_dx wrote:This is a good project for you, I'm sure you will have the teg in immaculate condition just like your eg. Will you keep the same color when respraying?

Thanks, it has to be clean, original and fast :D only my EG missed that last part haha.
I think i will do.. there are barely GSR's here in Holland, only just a few lighter color GSR but not my color :thumb:
By Punksz6
#336619 Sorry to hear that the Black Hatchie is gone. May it rest in peace. :( Glad to know that you have a new project to start on though. :)
By *Miss_Honda*
Punksz6 wrote:Sorry to hear that the Black Hatchie is gone. May it rest in peace. :( Glad to know that you have a new project to start on though. :)

Yeah my fun with the car was gone for a long time.. it still didnt had what i wanted, my new project gives me some new energy :thumb:
By Punksz6
#336785 Glad to hear that Miss H. :thumb: