Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Carfanatic
#220642 Thanks for the comments :thumb: :thumb:
By whitedxi
#222018 Dude share the carbon guy please. I'm still ooking for some kevlar parts
By Carfanatic
#222132 thank you Lopez 8)

@ whitedxi, You got PM :thumb:
By Carfanatic
ptgraphix wrote:Image Congratulations going out to Carfanatic for winning the poll for October 2010 Hatchback Of The Month Image

Another clean EG that will be sure to catch your attention when driving by. Not only does it look good, it's also got ample power coming from the Integra Type R motor in the engine bay. All the right parts in all the right places along with a great eye-catching color takes home the win this month.

ClubEG6 & Carfanatic Short Interview

_________________________________________________________________________________

ClubEG6: When did you first get the car?
Carfanatic: I first got my car at 22 February 2008

_________________________________________________________________________________

ClubEG6: Exactly what model do you have? ( year, color, model, USDM/JDM/EDM/AUDM )
Carfanatic: I got my self a EDM Civic EG4 DXI Silverstone. It used to have a D15b2, but now swapped a B16b type-r inside.
The car was sold in November 1993. The Original color used to be Black, I got it painted in Electric Orange in 2008.

ClubEG6: What were your initial plans for it and have they changed?
Carfanatic: My initial plans were to build this babe for the track. After I realized how much money I have spent on it, it would be a shame to drive it on the track with the danger to crash it.

ClubEG6: Do you have another car or is this your only one? And is it a daily driver?
Carfanatic: This is still my daily drive, but I am buying an other EG4 soon as daily.

ClubEG6: Do you plan on doing any other upgrades or changes to anything? If so, what?
Carfanatic: Yes, I do have some plans still. I want to have almost all "extra" options that are made by Honda in my car. Also I am searching for a carbon roof and carbon bonnet.
For the engine I want the Toda V2 header. I dont have any other plans for now. Saving money to buy a house with my girl.

ClubEG6: Do you ever work on the car yourself? If so, what have you done?
Carfanatic: I do a lot to my car. Almost everything. Except the engine part. I always want to have that done by professionals.

ClubEG6: Is there something that you ever did to the car that you wish you didn't?
Carfanatic: Not that I know of, I always treat my car in a good way.

ClubEG6: How long have you been a member here at ClubEG6?
Carfanatic: I think something more than 2 years.

ClubEG6: Were you surprised that you won HOTM?
Carfanatic: Yes I am, I have been a competitor 2 or 3 times, and didn't win. The competition is hard, there are so many other clean and great looking EG's around here.

________________________________________________________________________________

ClubEG6: Is there anything you would like to say in conclusion or a shout out to anyone?
Carfanatic: Honda, The power of dreams! Just remember that people!
By EdwinBlack
#223212 Congratulations!!

You'd got my vote :thumb:

I'm waiting for your carbon fibers :hehe:
I think your car is finished already but you always want more haha
By Dareko
#223224 congratulations man !
By Carfanatic
#227322 thanks :D Yes i do have a B16b... ;)

Anyway, i cleaned my car today, get ride of all the salt from the roads...
She is ready now for the wintersleep in my garage :thumb:

Also, i lowered my car again, also did a new car alightment. With the 3D alightment systems.

Some pictures after cleaning :)

My new brakes at the rear :) hehe

My new Snap-off...!

Wintersleep is started at my garage :oops:
By Trippsol
#227351 Fukin super sexy! I want my hatch lookin like this!

<3 that color man :thumb:
By Chance
#227352 Glad that thing is garaged through winter! :thumb: :thumb: :woot:
By Ajax1989
blk92hb wrote:but i thought you had a b16b??

i said the same thing on a diff fourm
the b16b is a CTR motor not a ITR lol

but damn your dumpt nd lookin good man :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#228316 hehehe! B16b is the EK9 engine :thumb:

just got my oil heat sensor by post 8-)