its very nicely car :woot:
By Carfanatic
ceelx wrote:good luck for selling my friend :thumb:
its very nicely car :woot:

Thanks mate :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#313744 Sooooo.. My EG is sold :cry: BUT i got a nice ride back :thumb:

By andyc
#313746 cool, looks nice, I loved your build, keep us posted in your ride other plz? :)
By chrono404
andyc wrote:cool, looks nice, I loved your build, keep us posted in your ride other plz? :)

x2

Always loved your orange eg. however a 96spec ITR is pretty darn cool as well. :thumb:
By Trippsol
#314529 Wow, right on man! A classic icon, a fine vehicle homie! :thumb:
By ceelx
#314548 nice dude :D
im sure that this ride will look great in your hands :thumb:
By Apexracing
Carfanatic wrote:Sooooo.. My EG is sold :cry: BUT i got a nice ride back :thumb:

You sold the #2 most stolen car in the world to buying the #1 most stolen car in the world :? Integras are a dime a dozen your civic was original. I'm sad to see it go.
By kapow
Apexracing wrote:
You sold the #2 most stolen car in the world to buying the #1 most stolen car in the world :? Integras are a dime a dozen your civic was original. I'm sad to see it go.

It varies from region to region
By bOOsted_Z6
#314782 i litterally just read ever single page of this thread because its reminds me of my car except yours was in way better shape. hopefully the new owner appreciates it and takes damn good care of it.
By Carfanatic
#315459 Thanks mates! :thumb:
Well, the new owner had it part out. :( So, all its left is just a stock orange EG..

^^Your orange hatch looks fine too!! Love the turbo build :thumb:

Anyway, did some updates. Replaced the front (pink!!) emblem for a red one again, and replaced the broken R at the right side of the car :thumb: Also placed a Weksos sticker at front.

By Carfanatic
Apexracing wrote:

Well, it is sad to see it go, but i owned her for 4 years, and had 4 years of fun.. Also i am moving to a new home, without garage.. And i cant let the EG stay on the streets in the Middle of Amsterdam. She wouldn't last a week.. A ITR is not that known in europe by non-honda lovers.. So its more save also.
By bOOsted_Z6
Carfanatic wrote:Thanks mates! :thumb:
Well, the new owner had it part out. :( So, all its left is just a stock orange EG..

^^Your orange hatch looks fine too!! Love the turbo build :thumb:

im sorry to hear that and thanks man i appreciate it :thumb: