Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Xaser
#97328 Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?
By Civic_HatchSI
Xaser wrote:Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?

yea you have to tack in a bracket for the eg6 one to fit in the usdm. Yours has the brackets on each side for the usdm. Thats why I was confused.
By Xaser
#97331 Ah ok I get ya now, still going back and forth as to whether I will ever put the interior back in or not, if not will probably remove all those mounts form the back but don't know.
By Graham
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Xaser wrote:Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?

yea you have to tack in a bracket for the eg6 one to fit in the usdm. Yours has the brackets on each side for the usdm. Thats why I was confused.

UK rear interiors are the same as the US one, only our vti had the eg6 one
By Civic_HatchSI
Graham wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

UK rear interiors are the same as the US one, only our vti had the eg6 one

Oh really?! thanks for clearing that up for me! good to know :thumb:
By Xaser
#142236 Wow not posted on here in ages :(, but i've a been pretty busy with finishing up uni and the whole trying to find a job thing. So haven't had the time or the money for any new bits, let alone fit the bits i already have.

Anyway wasn't up to much the other day and my brother and his mate were wanting to take some photos so we had a small photoshoot with my car. Not the nicest of days or nicest of cars, but hey some how the photos make it look not half bad.

Hope you like :thumb:

By LaMbErT*
#142238 good pics man glad to hear from u! cars lookin good pics needs slammed imo.

:)
By Xaser
#142267 Cheers guys!! :D

LaMbErT* wrote:good pics man glad to hear from u! cars lookin good pics needs slammed imo.

:)

Yeh i know it needs slammed, it didn't bother me at first but it does now. but got some other stuff to buy first before i can buy some new shocks. So gonna have to live with it for a while.
By Punksz6
#142299 Like the shots!! Nice!! :thumb:
By EgCruiser
#142533 Really cool "action" pictures man
:thumb: Your car is soo nice :)
By Xaser
#142552 Thanks! :thumb:
By Xaser
#176812 As always it has been months since I last posted, I'm obviously not very good at this whole forum thing.

But just thought I would show you guys, the new toys I have bought for my car. First thing I have bought for it in almost a year.

Anyways hope you likey.

P.S sorry crappy phone pics.

Dave
By stubrun
#176815 awesome build mate, a lot of time and effort there. Is that a B18c4 like what you find in the 1.8 vti, if so they are perfect for boosting ;), slips look awesome, excellent overall man!!
By Xaser
#176819 Cheers mate really appreciate the complements, The engine is a B18C out a jap integra SiR-G, its pretty close to the c4 same block and head I think but slightly different internals, so makes 178bhp as standard where the c4 is 169 I believe.

Probably as good for boosting CR is only a little higher, but I do plan to build it N/A in the future, if I ever get the money gonna need to save quite a bit to do that, so that will probably be a few years away. So gonna concentrate on tidying it up right now it needs quite a bit of TLC. Also just moved recently so don't have anywhere to work on it anymore, without taking a trip back up the road.

Thanks again :thumb: