Post YOUR Hatchback here
By foxtuning65
#71876 Hey, I'm new to the site and thought i would show you guys my eg. Here's some pictures. I bought the car with a blown GSR Motor (spun bearing) and it was in a minor accident two weeks before i got it and then I started to build it from there. Im doing a complete overhaul of the car. I just got to this site so its has a lot of mods but they were all done by me.
:woot:

1995 Honda Civic Cx

Here's Some Pics

More photos will follow. This is what i can post up right now.
Last edited by foxtuning65 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
By JDM FERIO MAN
#71884 nice car got to love the gsr I got 1 in my car and it runs hard as fu** :thumb:
By foxtuning65
#79170 yea it pulls very well. Ive been having some cooling problems with it as of late and i need to find a good set of motor mounts because ive snapped 3 of them already :thumbdown: i cant wait to hit the track with the car again with a good transmission.
By Faded_Milano
#79171 get solid motor mounts :thumb: :lol:
By foxtuning65
#79172 thats exactly what im doing. i saved up the money to get a set of innovative mounts for it. I didnt get the solid billet ones though because this car is driven 5 days out of the week so i needed some comfort from the vibrations. But im gettin the race stiffness mounts. :thumb:
By Faded_Milano
#79174 what kind of mpg do you get?
By foxtuning65
#79184 my first full tank when i swapped the car pre- intake mani, throttle body and nitrous, i got 37mpg on my first tank, being conservative of course. Now im getting about 23 mpg with all the mods and my timing advanced because i wasnt running the bottle at the track so i advanced it. so once i set the timing back and turn the fuel flow down on the regulator i should be mid to high twenties easily.
By foxtuning65
#79190 yea i love it. I can't wait to get my cams and get my transmission fixed. I'm going to put a b16 trans on it because im staying n/a other then the bottle. I got a type r bottom end sitting in my storage unit still wrapped up from the machine shop waiting for me to clean it up and put it in :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#79192 What kinda times she turn at the track??
By CivicTypeR
ChicagoMike wrote:What kinda times she turn at the track??

X2!!!
By foxtuning65
#79209 unfortunately i only got one run out of her before the trans broke on me. I had a grinding third gear which quickly became no third gear and only part of second. i ran a 15.00 @ 93 mph off the bottle with no third and only part of second. That was on street tires. I was supposed to go back but never got the trans swapped or rebuilt in time. Theres always next season. :x
By CivicTypeR
#79247 Get saving and unlock her full potential. :thumb:
By lopez286
#79251 nice set up :thumb:
By foxtuning65
#79334 yea i cant wait. Once i get my other bottom end ready ill be able to put my engine together with the set-up i want. then well really see how she pulls.