Post YOUR Hatchback here
By foxtuning65
#326064 Hey guys, it's been forever since I've been on here. I finished my senior year of football and moved back to NJ. Since then, only a few things have changed on the hatch. She has a new 3inch stainless steel exhaust. No cat. I got the exhaust from eBay, but I only needed the piping. Anyway here's some pics of the night it got done.

Moving time!
Here's the exhaust the day it came in.

Here's pictures of the welding and cutting that my friend did.
Back on the ground with the Drag's back on

My car hates the cold, as does my wife.

Fresh carpet, center console. Few other plastics got swapped for mint ones.

Finally, scored a old school, techniq auto sports quick release and stewing wheel. The wheel will probably be swapped out soon.

Finally, I cleaned up my mugen twin loop that will soon be put back onto the car. I can't wait!
Real deal
Mirror!

That's about it. I'm glad to be stable enough to come back to post for you guys. Can't wait for summer
By foxtuning65
#326378 Another update. Things have been hectic but I came across something that to me is pretty rare. As far as I know they're discontinued. A set of 16x7 +38 Kosei K1 racing wheels. The tires are shot but they were a steal. They need work but I'm going to get them sandblasted and powder-coated. Anyway here's the pic from last night.

Like I said, they need help but I think it's a good ass pick up.
By foxtuning65
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Wheels look decent, what color are you going to paint them?!

They need work and they have a few light curb marks but I'm probably going with white.
By TrailerTrash
#326470 hell yeah im with teal :thumb:

paint them white!
By foxtuning65
teal_dx wrote:Your hatch looks wicked on that trailer w/ no front bumper :twisted:

Nice find on the K1's too :thumb:

I thought the same thing, I wish I didn't put the steelies on before the move.
As or the k1's, i am getting tires tomorrow and maybe even sandblasting and powder coating this week. Now I just have to hunt down new stickers for them :thumb:
By foxtuning65
#327702 Got a couple updates on some things. Still haven't had time to finish the kosei's. just started a new job so money will be flowing good.

Got my tax return so I purchased a few things.

First, got an AEM UEGO wideband. Got a gauge pod to put on the steering column too.
Unsure of whether I want to go white or black faced.

And this is why I HATE my transmission

That's it for now. Have a few more things coming in this week as well
By rustyrex
#327737 Holy crap. I thought my tranny was bad turning 3grand at 80 mph. Whist trans are you usin?
By foxtuning65
rustyrex wrote:Holy crap. I thought my tranny was bad turning 3grand at 80 mph. Whist trans are you usin?

That would be a '98 spec R. Great at cruising speed huh?

Got a package today. Here it is! Small update!

Fitted it as soon as I could.

Going to have to get a short hub since its a deep dish wheel. But other than that, I think it looks good
By foxtuning65
#328517 Another small update, got something accomplished today, painted the intercooler.
BEFORE

AFTER

Doesn't look bad I think.

Also did the "jdm" hood raising. Just to try and clear my manifold.....didn't work

Nothing new other than that, hoping to get my wideband put in this weekend, well see how that goes
By Civic_HatchSI
#328522 What kind of paint did you use for the intercooler? I always wanted to spray mine black.
By foxtuning65
#328524 I used VHT roll cage paint. It's self priming and covers extremely well. I also checked the intercooler to make sure it wasn't on so thick that it clogged in between the fins. It's just as it was before paint.
By Civic_HatchSI
foxtuning65 wrote:I used VHT roll cage paint. It's self priming and covers extremely well. I also checked the intercooler to make sure it wasn't on so thick that it clogged in between the fins. It's just as it was before paint.

Really? ok ummm I dunno that seems sketchy lol. I would assume that paint would trap the heat in and make the intercooler less efficient.