Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kel
#310772 So i did have some watanabe RS8 but the offset was too low so i managed to do a straight swap with some sprint hart wheels with Ash off here 8)

Today i tested them for clearance on my 282's and theres loads of room :D saves me having to do any shaving or running spacers.

Heres some pics:

Cant wait to get it finished its getting tiring :(
By kel
#311257 Update time: Nothings lined up yet properly and it does look better in the pics :lol:

My nan got involved in this pic :lol:

Thanks for looking guys
By leonsel
#311261 This is nice, SiR-II, wish I could get one, to bad it is always RHD. Just got myself the EG6 interior so it looks a bit like it :P.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Good choice of color by the way :D
By leonsel
#311263 So did this come with any of the nice Access parts (gathers etc)?
By kel
#311988 Unfortunately i got it as a bare shell, the only thing was it came with the black jdm Kouki interior which is cool.

I know i need to get some pics up but today has been a bad day.

We had to have our dog put down today due to old age, ive been absolutely gutted and she will be missed. We had her 16 years and everytime i worked on the EG she would be by my side chilling. :cry:

Anyways heres the paint looking pretty good for a driveway job, its had a polish now but i may go over it again:

Its looking pretty shiny, i will get full car pics asap 8)
By kel
#312034 Update guys:

The bay is now completeish just need to finish a few little details, im not sure what car my aem v2 is from but the coolant bottle had to be modified for it to fit:

Panels still need aligning but heres some full car pics so far:

Thanks for looking guys :wink:
By jred
#312037 nice work man!
love how the brakes looks :thumb:
By Punksz6
#312043 :thumb:
By kel
#312873 Things have moved on a lot:

Sprint Hart Tuners with rear 262 brakes and front 282:

I absolutely love it, its been a massive effort and i couldnt have done it without the help from my dad, so a massive thanks to him.
By Gunni
#312881 looks awesome ...
By Punksz6
#313009 Nice!! :thumb:
By 92egdxhatch
#313014 Beautiful car! :thumb:
By chrono404
92egdxhatch wrote:Beautiful car! :thumb:

x2 I like the coloring scheme. The body colored valve cover just finishes off the engine bay.
By kel
#313331 It lives so heres some rubbish pics: