Post YOUR Hatchback here
By leonsel
#329309 A update, well it's been a while now

Bought my next project.

Few small updates for the EG. Most bits I bought recently are for the first gen.

Finally did the armrest in the same fabric as the rest of the interior.

Had the bonnet sprayed as well as the tailgate, small rust was starting to show there so got another tailgate. Had the Mugen lip fixed (again :P)

Crappy foto.

Some new OEM parts for the shifter and the 262 front brakes I bought.

And bought a set of wheels Enkei/AME Tracer TSSC 15'' 7J ET35. They look like the RPF1 :mrgreen:. Weight is only 4,6kg.

Just a google image, don't know when mine will be here. Mine are bronze, but will be painted/coated in silver.
By leonsel
#338965 Some ''updates'' here.

Small update. For the VTi front brakes that should be fitted somewhere next week I hope.

Got tires fitted on the Enkei/AME's. I really like it, raised the car a bit and looks much better then I thought it would.

Went to the South Mimms meet in the UK. Picture by 6two1.com.

And just a random shot really.

Some new pictures for your viewing pleasure :P. Also bought an S2K to keep it Honda.

It's done, finally found some motivation to finish up the connector and wrap up the harness.

Installed the door sills.

Picked up a hardtop yesterday. The seller just had it repainted so it is as good as new. First wanted a yellow one, but that color is to hard to match (finding a OEM painted one is to hard). But now I really like the black on yellow.

Small update for the EG.

Cleaned up the covers, tried them on (didn't really know how they where going to stay on, I do now :P ) and then I took them back off :P, still a daily so no reason to drive around with a pretty rare part like this...

By K!RK_180i
#339148 Congrats on the S2000 buddy, it looks really awesome :thumb: also your EG hatch is coming along nicely really love the new wheels and other extra's, this is really my favorite Hatch on the forum keep the Updates coming :thumb:
By AutoXRacer
#339183 Amazing Machines!
Quick question for you, the Firewall Mil-Spec Connector you have, did you build that or did you buy it from Chasebays?!

I am doing a full wire tuck as well and I am just wondering if its complex to do the mil spec on your own? Looks amazing though! =)
By leonsel
K!RK_180i wrote:Congrats on the S2000 buddy, it looks really awesome :thumb: also your EG hatch is coming along nicely really love the new wheels and other extra's, this is really my favorite Hatch on the forum keep the Updates coming :thumb:

Thank you :D , S2000 is amazing to drive, but still like to drive the EG more though . :thumb:

AutoXRacer wrote:Amazing Machines!
Quick question for you, the Firewall Mil-Spec Connector you have, did you build that or did you buy it from Chasebays?!

I am doing a full wire tuck as well and I am just wondering if its complex to do the mil spec on your own? Looks amazing though! =)

Thanks man :thumb:

Did it myself, not doing that again ever. It is quite a bit of work, guess that is why the Chasebays/rywire ones are so expensive. Every wire has to be the exact length before you insert them in the connector, so alot of messing around.
By AutoXRacer
#339230 Yeah I would imagine that would be a pain in the ass to make yourself,
well good on you for taking the ridiculous amount of time to do that.
I will probably be lazy and order one, hahahah
By Civic_HatchSI
#339247 Both your Honda's are very well put together! Love the engine bay on your eg :thumb:
By leonsel
AutoXRacer wrote:Yeah I would imagine that would be a pain in the ass to make yourself,
well good on you for taking the ridiculous amount of time to do that.
I will probably be lazy and order one, hahahah

Took me a while, but glad I got it done. If they weren't so crazy expensive that is definitely the best way to go :P
By leonsel
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Both your Honda's are very well put together! Love the engine bay on your eg :thumb:

Thanks, but those two are not the only ones I have :P

Project car :P

And my other CRX :D, in the Honda showroom at the moment, winter is coming :(

And might be picking up another this weekend, not sure about that one just yet...
By leonsel
#339369 And I just got the EG back in winter mode.

By teal_dx
#340003 It does look better since you brought it back up a little bit. Especially with the new wheels - looks like it is built to perform :thumb:

I submitted you for ROTM - Good luck! :)
By leonsel
#340953 Thanks, yeah I like it better this way, not to crazy about all that ''low'' :P

Thanks sir :thumb:
By leonsel
#340954 Still in winter mode over here. But these will be the skirts for the new season I hope. Will be color matched to go with the Mugen front lip.