Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
Vti93T wrote:well looks like I'll be swapping over the subframe from the other hatch to mine because one of the bolts on my drivers side broke and luckily it broke to where it won't back out on me but still not safe. So when we go to do that we'll swap over the steering rack too..Bye bye power steering. Also going to be getting new tail lights soon (maybe). Got a lot of plans for her coming up but I'm also in the middle of saving for a trip to Cali..bringing the hatchie with me :3

Sucks to hear bout the bolt. I had to do the same on my Coupe when the bolt cut into the frame from being loose. At least it won't be rainy when you come down..Its been raining all week here!

Can't wait for more updates on the Hatch. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#298402 Yeah..hopefully it's not raining..it's too far down the road to know if it's going to rain or not. But it'll be fun bringing the hatchie out to Cali for the first time..even though she won't be anywhere near where I want her to be by then..Oh well lol
By Punksz6
#298405 Yeah if its in a couple months than it should be all good. :)
By Vti93T
#298695 Talked to my friend and he's going to do my subframe/steering rack swap next month before our trip to Missouri. Gotta make sure she's running decent for the 10 hour drive up there.. Can't wait :D Definitely taking pictures of her while in Missouri. :)
By Vti93T
#299059 Went and worked on swapping the seat rails over from one set of del sols to the other..couldn't finish cause one bolt is like a 19 or something and we didn't have the tool -_-.
By Vti93T
#301108 Going to wash up the girl today. Haven't washed her/detailed her in a few months..I'll post pictures when I'm done.

throw back

By Punksz6
#301109 Nice Pic! :thumb:
By Vti93T
#301153 Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(
By kapow
#301167 Im digging that pic :)
By Punksz6
Vti93T wrote:Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(

I know hows you feel!! I need to save up too. But I got lots of body work to do and not enough funds or time. Hopefully we get our cars painted this year or the next. :thumb:
By Vti93T
Punksz6 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Thanks!! Ugh I'm so tired of my paint job..I really really really need to save up and paint my hatch. I'm tired of not being able to detail it every week. My roof is faded as hell and it's starting to work it's way down the rest of the car. I miss waxing and clay baring :(

I know hows you feel!! I need to save up too. But I got lots of body work to do and not enough funds or time. Hopefully we get our cars painted this year or the next. :thumb:

I wish..I won't be able to get it painted this year..especially if I'll be going to Cali. Maybe next year. Who knows. lol.

Thanks guys!! The picture I took but was edited by my friend.
By didl
#301194 nice
By Vti93T
#301219 Image