Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Vti93T
#301272 I am! They are much more comfortable than the teggy seats
By Civic_HatchSI
#301273 Ya I bet! I wouldnt mind a set in my other eg. They are hard to find around here tho :thumbdown:
By Vti93T
#301544 Image

new picture my friend took last night at a little get together..Blake in his Z and my two friends with their cars..and rx7 and an ef hatch.
By Greasedmonkey
#301902 You can wax and clay bar the Z..now that the paint is purty!!
By Vti93T
#303528 So this past week has been kinda rocky. Was driving the car the other day and had no clutch pedal pressure..my fault cause I let it get too low. Had to stop off and get a bottle of fluid to put in. Then for a week it's been idling really low and dying. Well yesterday it died and would not start. My friend jumped it for me and it was running good until we got to an intersection of a busy highway and it died. He had to help me push it across to the autozone. Sat there for a bit and had another person jump it. Well it just wouldn't start. Waited awhile for a friend to come by and was finally able to get it to jump. Got it started and decided to adjust the idle up so she wouldn't die on the highway. Got her to my friends house and Blake brought over the battery from the other hatch. Started up right away and we adjusted the idle back to normal. I figured it wasn't my alternator because that's already been replaced.

This weekend is going to be busy. Friday we are going to pressure wash the engine bay so we can see where the motor is leaking oil (since she's leaking a lot) and then hopefully this weekend we'll be swapping subframes and motors over. We'll see what all gets accomplished.
By dbrooks
#303532 Sounds like you guys are gonna have some fun this weekend
By Vti93T
#303536 Yes :) I'll definitely take a bazillion pictures..well my friend will probably be taking the pictures. lol
By Punksz6
#303623 :thumb:
By Vti93T
#303905 well not working on the car this weekend. Blake wants to get an itr brake booster and master cylinder for my car before we do my brakes and he said he needs one more person to help us get the subframe and rack off. Cause I can't hold it up by myself. -_____- so I guess today will just be spent pressure washing the bay to see where the oil is leaking from.
By Greasedmonkey
#314811 Stolen yet again...
By Greasedmonkey
#316261 This car is going to be coming back. All the parts from my other hatch are now going on this one. The suspension and wheels are already on it. It is being set up for autox, road racing and urban rally.

Pics to come soon.
By Greasedmonkey
#316717 This weekend starts the fun for my two cars. Moving both to the same shop to swap over everything.