Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
#290204 Mint or not, they will still be better than the ones in the car now.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.
By Vti93T
#290244 yeah the stock exhaust is a little too quiet for me lol. Very big day tomorrow. We will be changing out my alternator for the 3rd time in a year and replacing my belt. :) Then hopefully picking up my seats and either getting an estimate for the other hatch or taking it into the body shop.
By Vti93T
#290441 Got the SEATS!!! yay! They have one little rip on the drivers side but other than that they are clean..Well besides all the dirt that is sitting on them. I need to go over them with some cleaner and get some of the dirt stains out and then hopefully they'll look nicer. I'll probably be posting pictures Wednesday because tomorrow Blake and I will be at work and then after we have to go to court to take care of a ticket I got -_- yay me.
By dbrooks
#290445 Nice! I look forward to seeing them!
By Punksz6
#290510 :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#290727 The deal I made to get these seats is of epic proportions. I still cant believe it happened the way it did.

I had orignally traded a spun bearing Z6 motor to a friend with a crx for some wheels. That said friend ends up selling the crx to someone else. I ask that guy when he wants to get the motor, since it was part of the car sale. He seems interested. When the guy comes to get the car from the storage lot, we find out he has del sol seats...which Katie wants. I offer to trade the motor, i told him earlier he could get for free for the seats. He agrees. Deal is done a few days later.

Its like we got the seats for free... the motor was already his.
By Ajax1989
#290729 Lol wow.. nice come up.. I got my sol seats for free too
By Vti93T
#290802 yeah, the set that are in Blake's car he got those for free and if I'm not mistaken, our friend Jose got his del sol seats for free too. lol. Wish I could be that lucky with getting some gsr seats for free. :-/ haha oh well, I think Blake might attempt to clean up my del sol seats for me today since he is off work..We'll see :)

Also hope to hear back from the collision repair dude today on the other hatch. If we decide to not get it fixed and just get the money back from it then she'll be parted out and what I can use on my car will get used and then the motor will get sold and I will get the motor Blake wanted for his hatch, for mine and then I'll let him auto cross my car. It's a win win situation either way. But I'd rather not see the hatchie go. She's my hatchies twin :(
By Vti93T
#291095 operation clean del sol seats is underway..When I'm done I'll post before and after shots ;)
By familyEGuy23
#291098 Nothing beats getting stuff for free especially del sol seats :thumb: every one thats at the junkyard always has that famous driver side rip..by the way what do you use to clean the seats with?
By Vti93T
#291113 Image

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166965_2915037308584_1040221683_3072220_1771133768_n.jpg[/img
before and after

before and after

before

after

4 towels later..eww
By dbrooks
#291117 Good work!
By Vti93T
#291124 Thanks 8)