Post YOUR Hatchback here
By flyinryan122
#307843 Yep. First backordered, then I called and the asked the company I ordered from to ship any d16 rod they could and they said they were doing a buy in with BC so those would ship asap. After 2 1/2 months they called and said BC doesnt make a d16 rod, so i went back on the list for eagles.

Ferrea 6000 series

Hopefully be racing by the end of the month. I still have some wiring to get done, and a few other misc things to do
By Eg6H2D
#308643 Lovely. cant wait to see this thing rip again.

I dont recall this but did Chris Miller ever have a fender exit exhaust... ?

This was at MIR this weekend where he was testing and tuning.
By flyinryan122
#310344 Lol, he just did that at the end of last year. due to his new turbo set up.

Few new goods over the past few weeks.

Brand new MH slicks I picked up local for $100

Lenso wheels to mount them on. This will be a temp setup. I want wider wheels.

OEM honda oil pump, crank shaft key way, oil strainer, and oil strainer gasket.

OH NOES!

This happened July 4th, 2012 3:13am. Racecar is on hold for a few weeks until we get settled into our new routine with her. :)

By flyinryan122
EG6b20R wrote:Awesome! Congrats!! :thumb:

Thanks! Now I was hoping this next purchase would buy me some quality one on one time with the car.

Gave her that big ass rock she's been wanting.

Now on to the the real shit.

These were delivered last wednesday. The guy wouldnt separate (I only wanted the skinnies) So I had to buy fronts and rear. I just sold the fronts to my brother.

Still need to raise the ass end up a bit, and I want a color change.

Tried to assemble the motor, Endyn sent the wrong oil ring with the pistons, and when we called they werent willing to fix the issue. But knowing wiseco makes their pistons, we called them and got the right stuff ordered. HOPEFULLY I can make some passes in a few weeks.
By TrailerTrash
#313529 awwww yeah

[smilie=notworthy.gif]
By flyinryan122
#313570 In search now of a 15" wheel that will match the skinnies that I can put a drag radial on for street driving. So far, no luck :/

Hoping I can post info soon about some product testing I have been working on since April...
By flyinryan122
#313637 Okay ladies and gents. I finally got the OK to post photos of a test product we have been working with since April.

I present Hondata Traction Control! :) It will finally be released August 27th. Here are a few pictures I had on my phone.

The TC box is the black box to the left of the ecu.

This is the control knob. I can either turn it off, or have 5 different levels of traction control/slip all at the turn of the knob from the drivers seat. Everything gets setup through hondata with a laptop connected to the TC box. and basically I can decide how much I slip or or how little slip there is. or turn it off.

(who needs a rear defrost button :P)

A little better shot of the box mounted on my new ecu plate, along with hondata s300v2, zeitronix 5bar MAP, and the relay for my launch control set up.

MSD got a new home too

front ABS sensors added

Rear ABS sensors added

Here is a video from Church Automotive, and their testing they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n-JJPIB ... g-user-lik

I'll have vids SOON. Got a good phone call last night :) Rings should be here today. But even better... Our local track is having one of their huge weekend events, with nitro cars and such, and they called last night and invited myself, and 3-4 of our local fast hondas to come out and run some exhibition matches and put on a show for the crowd. They NEVER have imports run LOL. So I have 1 week to have this bish done!
By flyinryan122
#314303 Long week, but it runs. Assembled the motor tuesday night, got everything in the car and driving, wednesday night, tuned it thursday night, finished the roll cage friday night, raced it saturday night :)

Made a little more than last year, but this new comp 59500 cam is holding us back. Calling Web Cams for a custom cam.
By 92civicEGsedan
#314310 id be happy if my sohc had half that much hp
By Civic_HatchSI
#314319 I can't wait to purchase the hondata traction control as well! I hear it does wonders on the 1/4mile. Love your slicks and skinnys! I need a set soon!!
By Eg6H2D
#317983 How's the car been bud? Been awhile since you posted anything up.. :thumb:
By flyinryan122
#318192 It WAS good... It's broken HAHA. Went to the track, we were asked to bring out some fast hondas to run exhibition matches for a big weekend event with the big nitro cars. Well, of the 4 cars we took out, Only I survived the first pass. But even then, it was meh. Shifting 3rd to 4th, it wouldnt go in so i clutched it and coasted. Ran an 11.42@108. Went home, car sat for about a month, Took it our for a drive, 30 minutes later it started knocking. looked down and oil pressure was aroun 20psi when it should be up around 65psi+. Clutched it and revved, wouldnt raise at all. Shut it off, coasted, BAM. Bearings are toast and oil pump is done.

Pics from the race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ixLHaB0 ... ature=plcp

Compairing the shitty pass to my fastest from last year, it would have been a 10.50's pass easy.