Post YOUR Hatchback here
By flyinryan122
#57589 Hey guys. I'm Ryan, I guess it's time i finally make a build thread for my hatch. I'm on this site as much as posssible, it's helped me ALOT over the past few years.

So here it is, 1992 Honda Civic cx.
I bought it in oct 2006. it was in need of alot of work. but i was more than willing to do whatever it took to fix it up. it took a few months before i had it out on the street. Well in july 2007 someone decided they wanted my car. i woke up to it missing from my driveway, and found a week later, stripped out. stuff stolen included Apexi V-afc, sony stereo, pioneer sub and amp, cloth integra seats. motor, trans, shift linkage, wheels, suspension, amber corners, misc. cd's and stuff.

It took just over nine months, and just about four grand worth of parts to get it back road ready.
Here's a few pics..
Last edited by flyinryan122 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 15 times in total.
By flyinryan122
#57590 Interior-
TenzoR red seats
G-force 5 point harnesses
pioneer stereo
mtx sub and amp
L.E.D light conversion in the gauge cluster
autometer carbon fiber cup
autometer boost gauge

Engine-(current)
-D15b7 bottom end
-D16y8 Cyl head
-ex/si trans
-Pieced togehter turbo kit. ebay t3/t4, ebay wastegate, greddy BOV, ebay fmic and piping.
-Msd sport compact, blaster ss coil.
-slim fan
-OEM honda cap rotor and plug wires.

also wire tucked the engine bay the day after getting it back from being stolen

Engine-(built)
-D16z6 golden eagle sleeved block
-Wiesco pistons
-Eagle rods.
Assembled by cortney green.
-D16z6 head
-crower springs and retainers
-comp cam 59300
-stock valves
all machine work done by Pro-Machine
-Ported and polished

Exterior-
spoon style mirrors.
ls mesh wheels
amber corner markers
mugen v2 style front lip

Suspension-
skunk2 Pro-s coilovers
skunk2 Camber kits
Wicked racings rear LCAs
ETD racings, traction bar kit.
NRG torque damper.

Lots more stuff. just cant think right now.

Currently being prepared for next racing season. Plan is to have a 10 second time slip by thid time next year.[/img]
Last edited by flyinryan122 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
By biretsu89
#57594 fucking beautiful man.... props up on rebuilding the whole car after it was stolen.. I couldnt imagine what I would do if i woke up to find my car missing... A+
By ohDirka
#57607 wow you bounced right back up and built it better. F*@k thieves :x
By flyinryan122
#57610 lol this sticker gets me alot of looks. people are always like wtf? haha
canyon cruise this past weekend
By LaMbErT*
#59834 That is a sweeeeet hatch dude, the colours alot like mine moan the gold eg's! Good build hope to see more shots of the bay tho.

Sucks that the twats stole it but that doesn't stop us, just makes us put in more! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#59842 Eye candy :jerkbow:

You where bored at work, so you built a rollcage :lol: I wish I could do that.

Love the hatch :thumb:
By flyinryan122
LaMbErT* wrote:That is a sweeeeet hatch dude, the colours alot like mine moan the gold eg's! Good build hope to see more shots of the bay tho.

Sucks that the twats stole it but that doesn't stop us, just makes us put in more! :thumb:

Thanks man, i'll some shots of the bay this weekend.
By flyinryan122
SlipCivic wrote:Eye candy :jerkbow:

You where bored at work, so you built a rollcage :lol: I wish I could do that.

Love the hatch :thumb:

Lol THANK YOU. Yeah working in a metal shop has it's advantages. roll cages, exhuast, IC piping stuff like that.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#59903 I'm totally coming out to Utah to hang out with the eye candy, they can take pictures with my slowness if they want.
By flyinryan122
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:I'm totally coming out to Utah to hang out with the eye candy, they can take pictures with my slowness if they want.

HAHA be my guest. I dont know who they are tho. they showed up with my friend on a canyon cruise we did, and they wanted to take pics on our cars. and i deffinately wasnt going to object. and they'd be more than willing to take pics with your car. haha
By flyinryan122
#60365 So threw a turbo kit together friday. 7psi. it's a d15b7 bottom end with a d16y8 cylinder head. tons of fun for a cheap daily. paid $400 for the turbo kit
Dont mind the egay manifold and wastegate. a cast mani will be ordered asap. and i have a tial on the shelf to throw on.
Last edited by flyinryan122 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LaMbErT*
#60367 "just threw a turbo on" wish it was that easy !

Looks mint, great hatch, and yeah good show on dissin the egay mani itll blow off in a while :lol: :lol: