Post YOUR Hatchback here
By civicnation93
#10000 God damn awesome fuckin job!!! Im bringin my car by next week for you to finish the paint work i need done...slacka :p Heheh jk jk But damn looks great man!!!
By vtec_gloucester
#10005 DIY FTW!

my hat goes off to you :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#10010 nice!! now all u need is a nice set of rims and ure car would look sweet :thumb:
By teal_dx
#10021 I have a set of 14, 15, 16, and 17" for it :lol:

Those fat 5's are staying on it untill it gets an alignment. The tires are mismatched so I don't really care for them.

I'm prob going to sell the 17" and switch between the 14" and 16"
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:I have a set of 14, 15, 16, and 17" for it :lol:

Those fat 5's are staying on it untill it gets an alignment. The tires are mismatched so I don't really care for them.

I'm prob going to sell the 17" and switch between the 14" and 16"

nice what type of rims do u have?? pics?
By teal_dx
#10032 17" Arospeed - don't know much else about these except they're pretty light for a 17" the clear coat on the lips needs to be stripped & re-applied

16" the mixed set I painted black

15" fat 5's, needed to be refinished, so I used them on the car for painting. not sure If I'm going to re-paint them or polish them.

14" polished HX's with new Azenis RT615 for the track
Last edited by teal_dx on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ChicagoMike
#10033 MMMMMMMMMMM, polished HX's! :love:
By vtec_gloucester
#10038 those 14's would look sex on your civic dude :thumb:
By ohDirka
#10039 i wanna see this thing when its road worthy...paint looks sweet i like the green with a black top..those hx rims are banging
By fresh eh2*
#10041 1st off the car looks fuckin clean, madd props to u man
2nd u got a bangin garage i wish i had garage.....nah but for real the car looks really clean, it would look even better with those polished hx's.
good work teal :thumb:
By teal_dx
#10047 the garage is my parents, but they let me use it since mine is smaller. I planned on using the HX's for auto-x only, but I have a feeling they will be on the car a lot of the time 8)
I think I'll sell the 17", I have too many wheels for this car :crazy:

Edit: UPS just delivered my ASR Subframe Brace :woot:
I'll be putting it on tonight :D
By ohDirka
#10049 im comming over teal lol
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:MMMMMMMMMMM, polished HX's! :love:

x2
By Greasedmonkey
#10068 refinish the fat fives. the 205/50/15 is a better Azenis then the other sizes. it has a reinforeced sidewall. the others dont. that and you will get alot of side wall roll over with the 14s. Thats why I switched to 15s. I rubbed the top half of the Azenis off...
By teal_dx
#11195 I got the last few glitched worked out, and drove the car to work today. It has about 50 miles right now. There's still some exterior stuff I need to put on, and the interior is still a tin can. But mechanically everything is going well :woot:
I'm going to take it to e-check today, hopefully it will pass :woot:

Here's some pics I took this morning of my car - NOT in my garage!! :lol:

Last edited by teal_dx on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.