Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jadeydrag0117
#332598 what would you say is the ideal wait for the paint to dry between coats before sanding,

I was thinking a coat a day then sand it the next morning ?? i've read up on so many DIY threads but not really sure about this though.
By teal_dx
jadeydrag0117 wrote:what would you say is the ideal wait for the paint to dry between coats before sanding,

I was thinking a coat a day then sand it the next morning ?? i've read up on so many DIY threads but not really sure about this though.

It all depends on the type of paint, how thick you lay it down, the humidity & temperature...

There should be approximate dry times in the instructions on the paint, as well as re-coat windows.
By Apexracing
teal_dx wrote:BTW, I got the car mostly together and started it up for a while. Had to jump because the battery is dead, so I ordered another PC680.

new shaved bumper!

Heck yea OG goodness!
By Punksz6
#332870 Dang almost a year.. But yeah life can get really busy at times, especially if you have little ones. :D
By FG2_Andrew
#334413 update update update?
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:Repainted the rear bumper since it had some scratches. Next I need to wet sand and polish, then wax the car. Also thinking or raising it up a tiny bit.

Get that thing all shined up for some pictures! I'll be there next week!
By AutoXRacer
#334634 Everytime I take a look at your thread, I keep on wanting to get my ass down to the garage and get on my bodywork! haha But moving into a new house with a garage will be so much better. =)
By ohDirka
#337398 I bet it feels crazy fast when you drive that after driving the other cars. Keep that thing in running order so next time we can take some pictures man!
By Punksz6
teal_dx wrote:I've been driving the hatch to work one day a week:
:)

:woot: