Post YOUR Hatchback here
By d16drey
#219124 nice build man..love it :thumb:
By Ajax1989
teal_dx wrote:
gostt wrote:Nice man, but maybe it need a Spoon wing?

Yes and a lip!

ex/si ftw :thumb:
By Punksz6
#220607 I love that last pic!! :thumb:
By OleFolk
#220625 teal did you just sand, prime and spray paint your car?

Or did you use a paint gun?
By Cl9junky
#220633 Teal i am loving that set up !! Really nice!! Stay Classy < (spell check) Teal_dx :thumb:
By 92vx
#221302 im doing a bay shave and wire tuck on my 92 and after reading through this im a little more excited on doing this, and i noticed your 3 wheel pic was on water street....pretty badass :woot:

i know pace and rob from crew legit

awesome build on this thing though
By flyinryan122
teal_dx wrote:They are Work Euroline S2H, but these are the 'Mighty' aka 'Wide' version which has a much lower offset than standard S2H's. I had a hard time finding out much more info on these since they're not too common. I've seen one other low offset set like this in a yahoo.jp auction and that's it.

Had the hatch out over the weekend and snapped a pic...

What happened to the bumper in the pic? :(
By teal_dx
#222525 it happened about 5 years ago, hit something in a parking lot. I fixed it but it cracked again a couple years ago. I have a new bumper, just gotta paint it :thumb:
By OleFolk
#223202 How many inches is the tint strip on your front windshield?

also: "teal did you just sand, prime and spray paint your car?
Or did you use a paint gun?"

I think your hatch is one of my favorites. Just so pristine :thumb:
By teal_dx
#223257 The tint strip was about 8" in the center, a little taller on the sides I think. I don't have it anymore since I got the cracked windshield replaced. I miss it when driving into the sunrise now.

Yep I sanded, primered (only where I had done body work) and then sprayed. I didn't use a gun, just cans. Next time around, I'm going to do it the professional way since I have the space & tools now.