Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LaMbErT*
teal_dx wrote:Image
Merry X-mas! :woot:

The tree farm guy was like "it's going inside there??" :lol:

haha

isn't it full of little prickly bits now ?
By GSRSI
#166942 bro that baller haha. love the pine fresh air fresher now lol... but im gonna have to swagger jack your color =p cause its deffently sexy
By teal_dx
#166969 Yeah there was some needles inside even though I put a blanket down.

Feel free to jack my color... I'm seeing too many like mine nowadays so I'm planning on changing that this year (if time permits) :thumb:
By JDMHonduceStar23
#166972 what kinda paint and what color is that exactly? I love it! and that is a color the man would love on his 4dr?!?
By GSRSI
#167012 i cant help it im in love with matte green! its sexy.... i thought about urban/winter camo... never have seen it.. sean regular sand camo and jungle and what modernwarfare calls blue tiger or something
By EgCruiser
LaMbErT* wrote:

haha

isn't it full of little prickly bits now ?

Thats the best christmas picture ever lol
By teal_dx
JDMHonduceStar23 wrote:what kinda paint and what color is that exactly? I love it! and that is a color the man would love on his 4dr?!?

It's Army Green by Rustoleum. Check page 2 of this thread, more pics in there :thumb:
By phiz1
#167699 i love that color i was thinking of getting that on my hatch. :woot:
By hotmayo12
#170199 dude you car is freaking sweet
By {ikon}EM1
#170202 what color are you going to change it to???? and is it going to be ratty can paint like the green???
By DuhQbnSiLo

o you should have seen when I went with my homeboy to pick up a dirtbike in mine.... dude was like :shock: yah can't be serious... im like were dead serious had to take out the rear seats had almost half the bike haggin out, it was night i should have taken a pick, i felt bad for my hatchy
By JDMHonduceStar23
teal_dx wrote:
JDMHonduceStar23 wrote:what kinda paint and what color is that exactly? I love it! and that is a color the man would love on his 4dr?!?

It's Army Green by Rustoleum. Check page 2 of this thread, more pics in there :thumb:

thanks! my bf loves that color! maybe one day he will come home and his car will be painted that color! lol that would be so great!