Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chrono404
#184766 Those Rims look pretty cool. Your Car will look awesome with some flushness. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#184903 Wheels look nice on the car! You do need to go lower.
By Ecc0
#188375 Cars looking great good job on the boost and been taking some tips from your wire tuck thread which should help me along, I recon 6 weeks max and I'll be on the road again will do a new build thread for you soon.
By dbrooks
#194661 I think a gun metal color on those would be sickkkk! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#196478 I painted my car over 4 years ago and with focusing on the engine, getting married & buying a house, I never got around to wet sanding or polishing - even waxing. So it lost gloss and became more of a satin green, which was kind of cool.
Then at SEMA I saw satin cars everywhere and thought about repainting mine to be glossy. I don't have the time to paint it right now, so I wet sanded it and polished over the weekend.

Before:

After:

Now I feel the car is worthy of the new wheels I have waiting to go on :hehe:
Going to go a little lower first though.

I'll probably keep it like this for a year or so, but still plan on stripping the whole car back down to it's shell for a complete new color eventually.
By teal_dx
#196490 I'm not sure if I want to go crazy on the wheels. They are rare so I don't want to ruin the value. I might just re-clear the centers. I'm gonna roll them as is for now and think about it some more. :thumb:
By OverRev
teal_dx wrote:I'm not sure if I want to go crazy on the wheels. They are rare so I don't want to ruin the value. I might just re-clear the centers. I'm gonna roll them as is for now and think about it some more. :thumb:

Very nice sir... how about adding a oem chin, it will add a little transformation in your car... 8) :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#196619 that wet sanding/ buffing came out awesome, teal... i am going to paint my hatch matte black again, let it chill a year, then do what you did... WIN :thumb:
By teal_dx
#196896 I was almost home last night and hit a bump and heard a "clink" and my hatch glass started rattling. The steel latch inside the wiper motor that holds the glass down snapped clean off on both sides. That's a new one lol.

So I can't shut my hatch till I get that welded. :x
By Greasedmonkey
#197068 The metal plate that all that mounts too on mine broke. Went to honda and bought a new one. Then putting it all back together, I broke the threaded part for the wiper arm lock nut. YAY...
By teal_dx
#197080 I just finished welding it back together :woot:

I didn't realize that just the part that broke was held on by 2 allen bolts and I didn't need to remove the whole wiper assembly until I had already taken it out.

Car is back on the road :thumb:
By teal_dx
#197466 I lowered the car about another inch last night and put the new wheels on :woot:

Front lip and PBR valve stem cap that came with the wheel 8)

The car is getting aligned right now :woot2:

Next on the to-do list is replace the windshield, fix the cracked front bumper & polish that too, then experiment with some ideas on the roof. And of course finish getting the thing tuned!
By OverRev
#197475 Very Nice! :woot: :thumb:
By dbrooks
#197489 dang your car looks great! absolutely great! :thumb: by the way, im loving the PBR stems! :D