Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 95DXHatch
#358582 Could you PM me your entire process with painting it? I would like to do a cheap paint job on my POS for now as well. I'll get it a real paint job in the future too. It'd be much appreciated though, I don't know shit about painting.
By LowNslow
#358586 Sent ya a pm bro, hope that helps, I didn't take step by step pics of what I did or I'd have sent them to you as well.
By LowNslow
#358590 New tires for the front came in today so shes finally off the blocks. pulled it out of the garage and turned it around in the street to settle the suspension, it actually dropped another inch or 2 once it had a chance to stretch out a bit. Some more fender trimming will be needed in the rear and I'm going to lift the front end a little so I don't need as much camber in the front.

Working on setting ride height and comber tonight. Tomorrow I'll set the Toe on the front and rear and take it for a test drive.

Front bumper still needs to have the black lip installed on it and the mirrors need paint, but its rolling again at least, cant wait to get it out on the road tomorrow!!!