Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
#358001 Well guys I haven't been on here for awhile. I have been out of the Honda Scene since 2013 after I sold my RSX-S. I first started on this site with my Championship White EG hatch. I sold that and got my 04 Acura RSX-S then later sold it and got myself a 07 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, currently still have that and I don't plan on getting rid of it. I'll post links to my old Hatch build and RSX-S build as well.
Old hatch build--
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=16545&hilit=Championship+white

RSX-S build--
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23667&hilit=Acura

Here are pics of the hatch I just picked up. I have big plans for this hatch. I will definitely be taking my time with this project. It will be a very slow build. I don't want to rush myself on this project. The last time I rushed myself on my old hatch I started loosing interest in it and it wasn't fun anymore. Enough chit chat here it is.

92 EG Hatch
    Stock D16y7 (Rod knocking)
    Cheap unknown Ebay coilover sleeves
    Unknown exhaust
    Rear leather seats
    BYS replica wing
    Ebay front tow strap

All showered up :D
Last edited by Gustavo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Gustavo
#358007 I'm going to be stepping out of my comfort zone on this one. I want to do a rhd conversion on it, cage it, really want to k swap it but we'll see what happens. As of now I just want to get the bad engine out of it.
By TrailerTrash
#358011 well.... im jealous.

nice find man! ill be watching this thread :thumb:
By Gustavo
#358022 Well a friend of mine came over yesterday night and convinced me to start taking things off the engine and since we started removing stuff I decided to just take the engine out. We decided to call it a night since it was 3 in the morning and he had to be at work in a couple of hours. My plan is to take the engine out, clean the engine bay, and start getting the bay ready for paint. I started to degrease the engine bay but decided to stop and wait until the engine is completely out.
This is after I hosed the engine down with straight water. Don't mind the plastic bags I didn't want water to get on the filter, dizzy, and alternator.
By FlopUrDonk
#358034 White hatchie love. I wish I would've taken the time to clean my bay after I pulled my z1. Just gave up after a while. Nice start. Can't wait to see some mods in the future.
By Gustavo
teal_dx wrote:You have a lot of work ahead, but a clean white bay is gonna pop!

Indeed. I got a friend coming over next weekend with a engine hoist to help me pull out the engine. After that I'll start cleaning the bay and start doing little small stuff.
By Driv-it-hard
Gustavo wrote:
teal_dx wrote:You have a lot of work ahead, but a clean white bay is gonna pop!

Indeed. I got a friend coming over next weekend with a engine hoist to help me pull out the engine. After that I'll start cleaning the bay and start doing little small stuff.

Teal, What is the next update to your rocket ship ?
What's the plan or is it just for cleanup and maintenance ?