Post YOUR Hatchback here
By adrianus bayu
#356249 Hi. My name is Bayu, I come from Indonesia and this is my Hatch project :D

Before re-paint :

I really love this car and i don't want to sell it. When i get bored with this car, i usually change the rims or add some stuff to this car. Nowadays i got bored with the body colour, so i decide to re-paint this car :mrgreen:

This is little pict of my Hatch. Enjoy the pict :P

Re-paint on progress :
- Stripping the last paint and repair the body

- Fitting body

- Base paint

- After Colouring progress :D

- Engine installation progress

End of last Project :

That's the last project of my Hatch. My next project is i want to change the rims and install the Sunroof.
Thank you guys. If there's any suggestion, write it on the comment. i'll considering your suggestion
:thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#356256 very nice :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By adrianus bayu
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Wow! it turned out absolutely amazing.

Thanks bro :thumb:

teal_dx wrote:Beautiful paint :thumb: Candy is no easy job, either. Car looks great :love:

Yeah, it took few mounths to finish the paint job. Thanks bro, i'll try to make this car better and better :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

iLLson wrote:looks great!
not a fan of the front lip tho

what intake is that?

Hy iLLson. i have tried the OEM Lips at the first time and now i try to install the type-R lips. Can you suggest what kind of lips that i can try to make this car better ? i'll try to install that lips (Of course, if i can get that lips :wink: ).
By the way, that's OEM Intake with Simota Air Filter :D

TrailerTrash wrote:very nice :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks bro :cheers:
By mark c
#356672 love the colour of this, would have personally painted the lip as well as looks kinda out of place with the fresh paint