Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FlopUrDonk
#355092 Wow. :thumb:
By StockyBalboa
#355096 Thanks guys. I'm really excited to get this thing on the street. Waiting on my smog. Going to honda today for tranny fluid. Then gotta grab a battery the rest of the fluids . Oh yea and I gotta load a base map on the kpro. Hopefully she cranks for the first time tonight 8) :D and btw, the custom cable I-lets seem like they're gna work great

:hehe:
By EconoBox
#355097 Which shifter box from K tuned did you use? I'm asking because I didn't think they would work with the K24A2 transmission, Not from the cable not connecting but from how the arms of the tsx shifter move.
By StockyBalboa
EconoBox wrote:Which shifter box from K tuned did you use? I'm asking because I didn't think they would work with the K24A2 transmission, Not from the cable not connecting but from how the arms of the tsx shifter move.

K tuned no cut shifter
By StockyBalboa
#355100 So instead of buying the RSX shifter cables i modified the tsx cables.
By StockyBalboa
#355101 Oh I see. Yeah so far it seems to move thru all the gears. Clutch isn't connected yet. But it's the ktuned no cut swap shifter for k20 and k24 swaps. And this is the k24a. Jdm version of the a2 I believe. Honestly I won't know if it's gna work until I test drive but so far it seems like it's golden.
By StockyBalboa
#355102 K tuned says it will work with both k20 and k24 swaps. Only difference is instead of using the RSX cables , I'm sticking with the tsx
By FlopUrDonk
#356681 Sorry for sounding like adouche man. I must been drunk cause i don't remember posting that. lol

Yea. let me know when ur done we'll meet at qualcom before they knock it down.